Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Volvo v70 hc12: Verification error when writing FLASH 48kB in Carprog

Hello
    Gentlemen I have a problem with the MC912DG128ACPV Carprog write.
    I am trying to copy one counter to the other. From both counters I am able to read EEPROM (0800 to FFF), FLASH (4000 to BFFF), FULL (0000 to FFFF) then I get 64kB and FULL (0000 to FFFFF) then I get 128kB.
    The problem starts with writing. I can write EEPROM, I can write read 10kB but unfortunately I can't write FLASH 48kB because a verification error pops up. I found a FULL file from this counter by numbers and it takes 128kB and pops up a "file is to big" error

I would like to add that I read both counters without any problem. When scrolling through the HEX you can see in both files the display instructions in one in Polish in the other in Swedish.

Thank you in advance for your help. Eventually I am going to buy XPROG will the Xprog version V5.55 X read and write this processor?
    Attached Images Attached Images