Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dtip View Post
    ok no need to complicate this, all 0523 ask keys will work on 407 (including most of cheapest chinese ones) . also 0523 ask keydiy , xhorse...
    well i ve seen people complain saying that they do synchronize and send a message to the car but it just wont lock/unlock. do u have any experience with cheap keys?

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dtip View Post
    ok no need to complicate this, all 0523 ask keys will work on 407 (including most of cheapest chinese ones) . also 0523 ask keydiy , xhorse...
    Thats not always the case , theres some 0523 ask boards being sold as oem boards from a popular and normally reliable china seller , they certainly look oem and chip codes straight in , however remote wont ever work .

0523 ask key diy always work well as do oem keys.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert99 View Post
    well i ve seen people complain saying that they do synchronize and send a message to the car but it just wont lock/unlock. do u have any experience with cheap keys?
    with keys you pretty much get what you pay for , if cheap then you get a cheap key , pay your money and take your chances . some cheap keys can be reliable like keydiy NB keys on psa are reliable , yes you will read of the lottery that is china keys , many will get a bad one and complain online , those that get a good one rarely post on line about it .

the question is , how much do you spend on various cheap keys before buying a reliable key ? buying cheap china keys can often be a false economy , some fail straight from the packet , some in a few months , and some when you get a good supplier last ok.

plenty on facebook market place will sell you a kd key premade , plenty will do the job for a pack of wine gums
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 11th May, 2024 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cant really find anyone willing to sell me a kd key premade without them programming it to the car so they can squeeze the crap out of my wallet... someone asked for 120 euros x.x

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,312 Posts

to supply cut and program a key and guarantee it 120 euros is a very cheap price , i cant believe you think hes squeezing your wallet , you should be snapping their hands off .

if you dont want to pay the price then invest in an oem key or in keydiy unit to generate an nb key, will cost you more than the guy asking for 120 euros.
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 14th June, 2024 at 07:38 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    to supply cut and program a key and guarantee it 120 euros is a very cheap price , i cant believe you think hes squeezing your wallet .

if you dont want to pay the price then invest in an oem key or in keydiy unit to generate an nb key, will cost you more than the guy asking for 120 euros.
    Agreed mate. 120 EUR equals about 200 AUD which is less than half I'd charge for a AKL or spare Peugeot keydiy/xh remote key here in Aus. People's expectations should not drive our pricing but unfortunately people still see keys as bits of metal, not as complicated pieces of electronics that need specific skills and tooling to achieve.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiritech For This Useful Post:

rapidlocksmiths (14th June, 2024)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert99 View Post
    cant really find anyone willing to sell me a kd key premade without them programming it to the car so they can squeeze the crap out of my wallet... someone asked for 120 euros x.x
    I won’t even start my van for a€120 NB key.. pay the man and get it over it… the cheapest keydiy hardware/software is €50 and without keys,blades,pins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you look online there are many sellers who sell pre-programmed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12