Register

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Red face Xentry PassThru and FullFix - anyone can help? Please!

Hi! Xentry PassThru and FullFix - anyone can help? Please! Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No luck in finding any with solution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nothing works with me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello,

dit you guys find sometehing to solve this Issue? I try to add a VAS6154A (VAG) to my Xentry XPAD2 Fullfix
    what i have done so far:

I tried over 10 hours to get my vas6154A to get work with
    DTS Monaco, mostly cause of the Wireless function.

Simply installing ODIS with the driver is not enough because DTS Monaco can't use the D PDU API of Volkswagen
    (ERR: Interface not supported)
    You need the PassThru Software espicially for the device, but the Volkswagen PassThru Software is nearly unfindable.

The VAS6154A shares the same hardware as the I+ME ACTIA TC XS, but cause of another Hardware ID
    you can't use the TC XS drivers for the VAS6154A and even playing with replacing, and configuring
    different files (in the driver and the D PDU API Installation), installing the driver without driver signature enforcement,
    trying to flash the TC XS firmware - it won't work.

Preparements:

After searching a long time in the internet, i found an link to an old ODIS Version where the distributor included the
    Volkswagen D PDU API. Because i lost the link over the night, i reuploaded it for you:

Installation:

1. Install ODIS (i installed 9.1.0, select VAS6154A if the setup asks) which installs automtically VAS6154A D PDU API and Drivers
    2. Ensure your VAS6154A is reachable from the computer, for the beginning you should use USB Connection
    3. Install downloaded PassThru Driver
    4. Run VAS6154 Configuration Tool and enter your Serial Number (you can get it from the web configuration page of the VAS6154A)
    5. Run DTS Monaco, open "Manage DTS Projecs", open tab "System settings", right click on "Interfaces" and select "Add Interface"
    6. Select D PDU API Device and freely select the name for the interface, click next.
    7. Use the following options:

D-PDU-API: Softing AG EDIC_D_PDU_API_??_??_???
    Module type: J2534
    Vendor module name: VendorName='I+ME Actia GmbH' ModuleName='VAS6154 PassThru' [...]
    Cable: J1962_CARB

8. On the next page, use the follwing settings:

ISO_11898_2_DWCAN (6 HI, 14 LOW): CAN 1
    ISO_9141_2_UART (7K, 15L): KLINE 7
    other leave blank (: ---)

9. Finish

You should now be able to open a projekt with the VAS6154A (visible as your freely selected name for the device) and it will connect
    to your VAS6154A automatically. While connecting, a little popup opens in the bottom right or an dongle icon in the icon area of the taskbar
    will be shown.

In Access Point mode, the VAS6154A should be recognized during connected Wireless lan automatically.
    In Instrafructure mode, it may be possible, that the VAS6154A is not recgnozied. In this case, add the IP and Hostname
    of the VAS6154A in the following file:

C:\ProgramData\Volkswagen\VAS6154 Driver\VAS6154-Static-Devices.ini

You can now also configure BMW ISTA for using the VAS6154A:

Open PassThruD Configuration and select the VAS6154A, enable 115k communication and save. IMPORTANT: You must open
    the tool with administrator privileges. The go to C:\EDIABAS\BIN\EDIABAS.INI and change INTERFACE to STDTongueassThruD.
    After this, reboot the computer, open ISTA and select in settings of ISTA to use ediabas.ini (NOT PassThruDevice!).

After that i wrote a .bat file to change the Registry key to Start as PassTrough ... so far so

if i start xentry now following Dropdown is shown:

Attachment 1035011

from now on my DAS dit not Start anymore ....
    maybe we can work on this together.....

Erklaernix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello netifa,

thanks for sharing the link but unfortunately I'm not registered on this forum and they want 30 bucks from new members....

erklaernix

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,869 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by erklaernix View Post
    Hello netifa,

thanks for sharing the link but unfortunately I'm not registered on this forum and they want 30 bucks from new members....

erklaernix
    He already knows, he is the scammer who owns that forum. He has been banned here already many times for spreading his shit links. He is desperate for money
    HaynesPro online 2024 + AC 2022.02a available, message for where to get them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OK i see.... what a fool
    Thanks for the info