Register

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default looking for PAID VIN2KEYCODE for honda cars

hi there !

i am looking for a paid VIN2keycode for honda cars in the middle east (not usa)

please leave your whatsapp phone number here or dm me .

thanks !

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,307 Posts

Err its against forum rules for anyone to offer paid services or ask for payment for services on threads or by dm , so may be out of luck .

you will need to source a supplier of these in the middle east i suspect google will help, or do as the majority of us do and use lishi picks and decoders or remove locks

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

musti418 (3rd May, 2024), P&D (2nd May, 2024)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

i didnt knew that , i did saw some post that people share numbers of services ..

i tried try to find a supplier without any success , i dont have a lishi but hon66 are a PAIN! in the ass .

i can tell you aswell that i removed on a honda civic 2010 the door cylinder there was no keycode there , no trunk or glove box or floor .
    in the end i had to remove the ignition cylinder .

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    269 Posts

Honda have keycodes stamped on every lock until about 2015 from experience. They stamp them very, very small though. Any of those locks would have given you enough cuts for 1-5 keys in Instacode using the find bitting function.

Anyway I don't use brokers for these, go buy some stuff off your local Honda dealer parts guy and see if you can work up a relationship, that's how I get my key codes for Honda vehicles if I'm in a massive hurry and can't pick & decode/pull a lock. Sometimes it's not what you know, but who you know(and grease the palm of)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,307 Posts

spiratech , depends on country , ive rarely seen codes on honda locks in uk , though not sure on middle east

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    269 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    spiratech , depends on country , ive rarely seen codes on honda locks in uk , though not sure on middle east
    Oh wow, I thought it was standard across the range, my go-to method for older Honda is to grab the lock from the boot release lever and get the code off it. Our cars here in Australia are all made in Japan so I guess it just depends where they're made? You guys in the UK have/had local Honda production from what I understand.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,307 Posts

ive come across codes on some older models only , but lishi tends to do the job , i still have some of the very old HON66 direct readers , one of the old decoders first sold by 13 song long before 2 in1 tools , this direct readers can save the day on occasion. when in a hurry i can get key code as have a friendly main dealer i do bits for when needed.

other than on convertible vehicles we dont see that many vehicles with trunk locks anymore , nor passenger door locks , most just 1 lock on drivers or passenger door and ignition , as most people never use the door lock they are often seized when it comes to them needing to , ironically as they have fitted less locks to the vehicles they have raised the cost of lock sets .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritech View Post
    Honda have keycodes stamped on every lock until about 2015 from experience. They stamp them very, very small though. Any of those locks would have given you enough cuts for 1-5 keys in Instacode using the find bitting function.

Anyway I don't use brokers for these, go buy some stuff off your local Honda dealer parts guy and see if you can work up a relationship, that's how I get my key codes for Honda vehicles if I'm in a massive hurry and can't pick & decode/pull a lock. Sometimes it's not what you know, but who you know(and grease the palm of)

dealership are are the worse ! , they will not give you anything .

i had a costumer comes to me to add a key on a hyundai , autel was not able to pull it out from odb , and an eprom was required .
    costumer did not want me to pull out the eprom , and wanted to ask the dealer for the pin code since its his car, they told him prove the car is urs bla bla bla , in the end its been like 3 month , and he did not hear from them and no pin code

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,307 Posts

yes dealerships can be a pain , however once you build relationships with them and do them some favours its amazing what you can get from them.

mk3 emirates offer hyundai and kia new pins , a good calculator like diagcode will calculate pins for models up to 2016 for hyundai and kia.

getting proficient with lishi on honda will see you not needing codes , though door doesnt contain all wafers so a fill program like instacode is needed as well