Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Scan tool repair

Hi I’m desperate as my autel scan tool has bricked after doing an update I’ve tried a flash file which seems to work as it appears to run an installation but after it is still the same
    The logo screen appears then blank I’m sure it’s software related but I’m no software engineer and autel won’t help as it’s 3 years old and out of warranty
    I’d just like to send it to someone for repair
    It’s an autel Maxisys 908s hopefully someone can help or put me in touch with someone that can thanks in advance I also have a back up of my scan file on an sd card

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    472 Posts

Hi
    Can't see any mention of the autel model that got bricked. With the cost of transport for these a new one should be considered or an alternative.
    Where did you get the software you installed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It’s an ms908 and I used the genuine autel updates was looking for someone who does repairs to see if it was worth having a look at I think it’s just software related as the charging screen works and when I put the flash file in the as card slot it went through the process but after it still won’t boot up I think it’s the android side of things that won’t work and I also have a back up of my scan folder
    Is there any experts out there I don’t mind sending it

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,666 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tony deacon View Post
    It’s an ms908 and I used the genuine autel updates was looking for someone who does repairs to see if it was worth having a look at I think it’s just software related as the charging screen works and when I put the flash file in the as card slot it went through the process but after it still won’t boot up I think it’s the android side of things that won’t work and I also have a back up of my scan folder
    Is there any experts out there I don’t mind sending it
    All updates is individual for every one autel tool and this not free .

Every one tool have personal id / sn .

Are you use software , which is calculated sn / id away for you tool from autel concern ?

Or you thinking away ....... put just flash from same other place from for other tool ?

NB!!! Don't ask in PM old file password , Im not remember.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Was a legal and paid for subscription from autel .com but they don’t want to help at all the only thing they offered was to transfer my account to another machine if I get one