I own Opel Insignia 2009 which was factory fitted with CD 300 radio unit and OEM phone bluetooth control unit (UHP Low). Then I bought CD 400 (with bigger monochromatic display) radio unit from donor car and this is what I did so far:

1. Disasembled radio unit it and unsoldered 24C128 eeprom
2. After that, I used CH341A programmer to pull the dump out.
3. Then I calculated new checksum and wrote it to the dump together with new VIN, then uploaded this to eeprom.
4. At the end, I soldered the eeprom back, assembled everything and installed the radio, keyboard and display into my car.

And everything works just fine, except bluetooth. Phone button on radio do nothing when pressed, when press and hold it mute audio, same applies to steering wheel buttons. When I go to config, I can find Phone Settings and Bluetooth Settings respectively, but I can not enable bluetooth from there. I tried to restore factory settings, but the display just hangs with "Please wait"... I am pretty sure that I saw little bluetooth icon at the begining, which dissapeared at some point, and afterwards I was not able to do anything with it (can not enable bluetooth, can not pair/select/delete phone, can not even do factory reset.

At the end, I fitted original CD 300 with it's keybaord and display back and checked, bluetooth started working again normally, steering wheel commands from answering and rejecting call, voice commands, everythings.

Does anyone have any idea what may be the cause of this problem with CD 400 and factory bluetooth module and how to solve it?