Hello, I have 1.5dci 110 remapped to 130hp/300nm and a few questions.
Map is done by a reputable tuner here in Croatia, car feels very nice to drive smooth as stock but noticable power increase.

Car is bone stock with DPF, EGR still ON
I was driving 2-3hours at night and doing pulls very often and than run into little issue. During a pull my car power felt stock and not like it should at stage 1 it choked and lost additional power. No any engine lights or limp mode.
I know I did a lot pulls (not constantly but I did a few in a row). Sadly I did not log the car at that time issue happened. I know shortly after DPF regeneration started, but even after regen power did not come back. I went home and let it sit over night (5 hours) and in the morrning when everything cooled down power came back and car was accelerating smooth and strong. Did not run into same issue again but did not push it that hard.

I know its something to do with heat output but my question is what it could be? I checked car after and max turbo boost is around 1.65bar and 52-3mg/cp fuel injection, pre turbo EGT on long pulls max 760-70c.
- When I lost power I was running with maybe 1/4 of fuel
- When it happened it felt wierd on gas pedal, like there is much backpressure when I let off the gas pedal.

Could it be that turbo overheated and VNT started to get stuck? I felt like there is more backpressure when letting of the gas.
Could it be DPF issue? But does not make sense since it drove fine in the morrning when everything cooled down.

Just interested what caused issue, and what could be upgraded to avoid it in future if I drive it harder. Thanks!