Register

Thread: Ford TCU data

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Ford TCU data

Hello, Does anyone have Ford DPS6 Transmission data? The part number of the TCU is AE8P-14F085-AE. I have attached the TCU image for reference. I want any data for this gearbox because the data got corrupted while flashing it using IDS so that I can enable communication again with the TCU and re-flash it again with IDS. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    555 Posts

if you have no communication with it via obd you need to open it and wite via bdm...
    i think i have a virgin set for this and will think about it to post it here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I can read it via KESS3 but if I fit it back in car I cannot communicate with it. That's why I thought of uploading another set of data and trying to do module reprogramming with IDS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ricked View Post
    if you have no communication with it via obd you need to open it and wite via bdm...
    i think i have a virgin set for this and will think about it to post it here...
    Were you able to get any data for this friend?