Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Renault Master III all keys lost & keyless entry

So, like an idiot I have managed to loose both keys I had for the van. Did't bother looking for the first key as thinking it would turn up. Now lost the second key & havent found it in three weeks! Looking at resurecting my Clip to reprog with china keys. I have the key no. & had a blade made to get into the front but still locked out of the rear.
    On my keyring was a keyless entry pebble. What would I need to locate it? Maybe need to look on the dark web
    Got a locksmith on hold as im interested to know what i need to reset the immo if clip wont. I have Launch -thinking xprog 3 or thinkcar prog about the same price. Autel , obdstar ...... its a minefield out there + if you need a licence - in a year or two...
    My brain hurts from looking into this minefield.
    keys.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

zero advise from anyone here, so after looking around I bought a
    Autel KM100 MaxiIM Key Fob Programming Tool Programmer Immobilizer IMMO Creation

It was £325 well spent. Guided menu & reset immo as all keys lost. Programmed a couple of cheap chinese keys including central locking at the same time.
    Nice simple piece of kit for the toolbox

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BeianM For This Useful Post:

wuza (28th May, 2024)