Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Clarion PU-2294B(D): Need help for decoding

Hi everyone, i got this radio cheap from a junkyard and i need the code for it to work. I bought a cheap EZP2019+ programmer to read the eeprom. I managed to read it and got 2222, but it did not work. What could be the issue? What if i just write the eeprom with an existing dump that we know the code for?

Can someone please make suggestions on maybe what went wrong on the reading part, or send me a dump with the code?

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15,858 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anorbert01 View Post
    Hi everyone, i got this radio cheap from a junkyard and i need the code for it to work. I bought a cheap EZP2019+ programmer to read the eeprom. I managed to read it and got 2222, but it did not work. What could be the issue? What if i just write the eeprom with an existing dump that we know the code for?

Can someone please make suggestions on maybe what went wrong on the reading part, or send me a dump with the code?

Thanks in advance.
    Read as 16bit NOT 8Bit

wbr
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't confuse "Standing on my Shoulders" with "Treading on my Toes" ..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shooting For This Useful Post:

bogege (25th May, 2024)