Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Mppsv18 not writing EDC16U1 Octavia 2 140hp

Hello! A friend of mine has a 2007 skoda octavia 2.0tdi 140hp , edc16u1. I wanted to do egr off with mpps v18 , I read the file by obd... reading look ok .. modified the file , and written IT .. IT took 2 seconds, mpps said " function complete " but the file was not written ( car starts, no problem with that) but I cannot write the file , mpps don't give any error, IT says that the job is complete but still... file not written. I tryed switching to slow speed,force kline, writing without id-ing ecu but still the same... anyone encountered this before?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Take out the ECU and try on bench with the tricore cable. Its weird tho never had issues with MPPS on VAG EDC16s.