Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

just one thing again, if car dont start with original keys, try to make adaptation between dash and ecu using VAG COM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks for the fast reply, the problem is the uk-nsi dash is the original one, i took it out to change the smd leds from red to white, so far so good, but in order to use the car I borrowed a VDO dash with MFA FIS for two months from a friend. he had the login code for his dash so I could adapt my keys to that dash with VAG COM and could use the car, but a week ago I had to give his VDO dash back cause he finished the car and the paintjob and needed the his car also, but as I have put my UK-NSI dash back into the car the car doesn't wanna start anymore, it starts and after 2 sec. it stops, if I take a look into address 1 ECU with VAG-COM it shows start is blocked by im*obiliser. I guess if I get the pin to login into the UK-NSI Dash the I can adapt my keys again. I don't want to change mileage or so, only to adapt my keys.

and how do I make adaptation between ECU and dash without login from the ECU or login from DASH ???
    Even if you pull the grass, it's not groving faster

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

if it's the original dash, try to adapt with canal 00 (original adaptation) or let the ignition on for about 30 min, if dont work read dump from ecu and post it here, then you can get code freind, because the same code is inside the ecu and dash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

so you say if i let the ignition on for 30 seconds i could use the key that is in the ignition, but the other two keys....i repeat the procedure with the other two also. I would like and I could and even have the possibilty to read the dump from the dash if anyone could tell me how.

I HAVE THE PROGRAMMER
    I HAVE A DESKTOP
    THE CHIP FROM THE DASH IS CLIPPED TO THE WILLEM BOARD
    THE SOFTWARE IS INSTALLED

I NEED THE SETTINGS FOR THE CHIP, a step by step tutorial for reading the dump from the chip. is it sooooo hard to write a tutorial. If I succed I PROMISE i write one piece of PDF file for the other out there like me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

have you try to read dump with vag k can commander?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the uknsi type of dash is not supported by VAG K+Can Commander, neither cable only if you read the 93c56 eprom directly from the board of the dash via programmer. the other the VDO i managed to read with vag k+can

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Problem solved, works just fine, will reply soon with a step-by-step Tutorial for the rest of the newbies

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Read and write 93c56

Quote Originally Posted by papjack View Post
    Problem solved, works just fine, will reply soon with a step-by-step Tutorial for the rest of the newbies
    Hello, can you send the tutorial, how read the 93c56.
    I've a willem eprom too, and i can't read it.
    Can you help me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have the same dash extra but the bin file is not good.
    Plese share if possible with us.
    Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default A quick reply

To all of you who have a pin code and it's not accepted by your Dash, just forget the 30 Minute procedure. SwitchIgnition to ON but don't start the car, don't connect the OBD2. Just login manualy into the dash with the CLOCK setting switch and the Mileage resetter switch. When ---- appears you can enter the code by the clock switch from 0 to 9 and then press the Mileage resseter button to jump to the next character. after you have entered the 4 DIGITS !!! without the 0 press and keep the mileage button pressed for 2 or 5 seconds. cannot remember exactly cause I've sold my car alredy a year ago almost.

Kind regards, Papjack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12