Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: port forwarding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi tried sample card share site without any router configuration worked fine and enjoying same now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

As there are two threads running now it is going to start getting confusing. The dreambox and the router have to be considered to as two complete seperate peices of equipment and their username and passwords have no connections with each other. Think of your dreambox as server and you create a card share account to allow you to utilise its cardsharing capabilities. The router is the gatekeeper who directs traffic to your dreambox .I am no expert on cardsharing but Fanos point is the wrong way round i.e no need to open ports if you have multiple boxes in the house and you want to share internally within your own house with all your boxes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

right im still messing with this portforward thing i think i have opened up port 80 for my box

when i put my ip addy in thered.blahblah i now get the enigma web interface and channels on my box on my pc screen

does this mean its finally working?

thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    right im still messing with this portforward thing i think i have opened up port 80 for my box

when i put my ip addy in thered.blahblah i now get the enigma web interface and channels on my box on my pc screen

does this mean its finally working?

thanks
    you always get that red if your box is connected to your pc when you type the ip in
    so you can change channels record and send messages to the tv in the mesage box bit like wheres my dinner when the misses is sat there
    dm800-s=1.1 m triax motorised dish=titanium twin lnb

DIGITAL KAOS BEST SITE ON THE NET

please use the thanks button if someone has helped

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

i was getting my router before now it goes straight to my box im still no further forward i think

surely its a piece of pi55 when you know how

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12