Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi the second DVD, is that I have mounted with daemon tools and virtual drive if that is the letter K, you really capture attached another desk where the unit is and what it deals with information and also exploring the unit K , if you see something that is missing from this picture you think, because I'm not sure but I think the picture I made with the program folder2iso not right or missing something that says you can not find the file. When I download the links of PAL, it created two folders. one named Newhan and into this one with the name DVD1. Then I create a second folder named 001NHFH and within this a few more folders and files. From the second I think a file folder. Iso that amount with daemon tools. That's what I do and when I say the DVD2 is the ruling as if the picture is not correct.

Greetings and thank you very much. Other catches attached it here for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi I was able to install the second DVD. The error was the program that you create. Iso of the dvd2, I did the same but now with the progrm virtual CD / DVD and when you mount the image with the same program, the installation continued and completed without problems. The problem is now to start the program installed, I asked to put the dealer code, complete name, address, phone number and dealer code. You can tell me I have to do or write there, because I could not find information about this code in the download. Ah the computer is working day 01/01/2008. Greetings and thanks. Attached document for the information that you see me calling for the PAL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jnmgg View Post
    Hi I was able to install the second DVD. The error was the program that you create. Iso of the dvd2, I did the same but now with the progrm virtual CD / DVD and when you mount the image with the same program, the installation continued and completed without problems. The problem is now to start the program installed, I asked to put the dealer code, complete name, address, phone number and dealer code. You can tell me I have to do or write there, because I could not find information about this code in the download. Ah the computer is working day 01/01/2008. Greetings and thanks. Attached document for the information that you see me calling for the PAL.

Just type what ever you want. If you will read all the posts (replayes) you will find all the answear. Look in the #8 post:

"When you will install it and will ask you for user code or something like that just type whatever you want and push the green button or the button for saving, I don't remember very well!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Now working ok. thanks for everything really.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jnmgg View Post
    Hi the second DVD, is that I have mounted with daemon tools and virtual drive if that is the letter K, you really capture attached another desk where the unit is and what it deals with information and also exploring the unit K , if you see something that is missing from this picture you think, because I'm not sure but I think the picture I made with the program folder2iso not right or missing something that says you can not find the file. When I download the links of PAL, it created two folders. one named Newhan and into this one with the name DVD1. Then I create a second folder named 001NHFH and within this a few more folders and files. From the second I think a file folder. Iso that amount with daemon tools. That's what I do and when I say the DVD2 is the ruling as if the picture is not correct.

Greetings and thank you very much. Other catches attached it here for you.
    I am having the same trouble creating an ISO image as this person. Am trying Virtual CD version 10 and also trying Deamon Tools Lite but unable to create ISO image. Can anyone give me some help with this step??

Thanks

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vf949 View Post
    I am having the same trouble creating an ISO image as this person. Am trying Virtual CD version 10 and also trying Deamon Tools Lite but unable to create ISO image. Can anyone give me some help with this step??

Thanks
    Sorted, got it installed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vf949 View Post
    Sorted, got it installed.
    I am glad to hear it.
    I didn't have time to check your problem. Enjoy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I need crack, for not change date, please help me.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

----------
    Last edited by vf949; 17th March, 2011 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have the error 232: checl pic
    help me please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This is becouse you forget to change the date.
    now you have to uninstall the program and reinstall it.

open dvd 1 and choose uninstall. after that install thr program again and don't forget to change the date of your pc to 01.01.2008 before using this program

Quote Originally Posted by software View Post
    I have the error 232: checl pic
    help me please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi,

part no 05 of the second DVD is not possible to be downloaded...
    could you upload it again?

Regards...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

dead links

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, the links do not work at the moment, if someone still has the program, can you please upload it to google drive?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123