Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Are u sure this is not just a matter of enabling the lights in the IC under DAS?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by jobela View Post
    Are u sure this is not just a matter of enabling the lights in the IC under DAS?
    Yes I?m very sure. I have tryed also lamp test without result.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hi all . I have changed the mileage on a w203 2005 year cluster using tachosoft and i would like to know where i have to edit in the cluster dump to stop the communication with the ezs. There is a solution for w211 but here it does not work. Thanks in advance

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mariusf11 View Post
    Hi all . I have changed the mileage on a w203 2005 year cluster using tachosoft and i would like to know where i have to edit in the cluster dump to stop the communication with the ezs. There is a solution for w211 but here it does not work. Thanks in advance
    I don't undertand why cheat people by do this? If you wanna cheat with mileage DO IT CORRECTLY and keep EZS communication on! Because when next owner goes to workshop they see communication problem and then maybe try fix it. They can try to change EZS, cluster and so on and that could be very expensive.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hi. You don't understand. The car owner wants to have the mileage correction only in the cluster . A friend of mine did this with the digiprog 3 tool, but i don't have such a tool so that i will try to do this with tachosoft but something is missing because when i put the cluster back it shows the original mileage. The car is w203 2005 year model with 24c16 eprom and new cluster. For example if you have a w211 cluster after you modify the mileage you have to edit the dump and put 0808 on line 5E5F . It works 100% but for w203 not. There is a solution if someone reads the 24c16 first, adjust the mileage with digiprog or enigma tool using obd connectin and then reading the 24c16 again and compare the 2 eprom dumps. If someone can do this i will be very happy. Thanks in advance

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hi. You don't understand. The car owner wants to have the mileage correction only in the cluster . A friend of mine did this with the digiprog 3 tool, but i don't have such a tool so that i will try to do this with tachosoft but something is missing because when i put the cluster back it shows the original mileage. The car is w203 2005 year model with 24c16 eprom and new cluster. For example if you have a w211 cluster after you modify the mileage you have to edit the dump and put 0808 on line 5E5F . It works 100% but for w203 not. There is a solution if someone reads the 24c16 first, adjust the mileage with digiprog or enigma tool using obd connectin and then reading the 24c16 again and compare the 2 eprom dumps. If someone can do this i will be very happy. Thanks in advance
    and you will be able to make this job for pean nuts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

You know what-
    My Coustomer want to fly with the car!!!!
    but only with tyres ,not put the winds

if you know what i think
    Last edited by markony79; 16th March, 2011 at 11:09 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T72 View Post
    and you will be able to make this job for pean nuts?
    Seems like he"s from the country of Base.
    No tools, no knowledge but wants much money in the pocket.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I have the diga consult but it does not work with w203 2005 year. I will buy soon the dp3 and i will do this research for free and post here. Thanks anyway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Mate, I have read the dash EEPROM with AVDI Commander after odometer correction, but the only difference in the EEPROM is the odo bytes. There are no 0808 bytes... In fact I have done this for W211 as well - again there are no bytes 0808. When the synchronizarion with the EZS is blocked this is done in the Flash, not in the EEPROM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I have the diga consult but it does not work with w203 2005 year. I will buy soon the dp3 and i will do this research for free and post here. Thanks anyway
    Buy Dp3 and do all cars for peanuts. This is a good method to ruin your job.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I see that i find no help here. I will put the cluster back in and finish this job. He doesn't want to pay for the ezs mileage correction. Should i do this for free? NO WAY.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

No! When you will have tool for 9000e, you will understand that you can charge customer good if this job cant bee done with ****ing TU!

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I had this tool 10 years ago( DIGA CONSULT ORIGINAL) , paid 8000 euro,and before i had diagprog compact. but now it is outdated. You think i am new in this branch?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12