Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dbox2

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I don't think the keys have change since 11/4.
    I'm checking to see if the mod is working.
    Anyway thanks for the mod.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help with Dbox nagrarom7.rar attachement

Hi

I have reading the comments by witchy2k1, but am unable to view the nagrarom7.rar attchement.

Can you help???

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Mate you need a minimum of 5 posts to qualify for downloading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default hey i need to know something?

how can i chat to my computer,modem & dbox2 what cables do i need and what connections do i use?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Bog standard network cables mate.

...or do u mean you want to have them all connected at the same time?, in that case you will need a router mate, you can get a cheap one for around ?25

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by witchy2k1 View Post
    ok, go grab a program called FLASH FXP and install it, this will let you talk to the Dbox2 and send files to it, all you need to do is send 1 file to the box and you'll get all your channels back.

On your Dbox2 go into SETTINGS then NETWORK and tick DHCP then restart the Dbox2, once the box has rebooted go back into the NETWORK page and you'll see that you have a new IP ADDRESS, take a note of the IP address and enter it into your flash FXP program by clicking on the little picture of the bolt of lightening at the top, then select QUICK CONNECT. Now you need to tell it the address of the Dbox2 so enter the IP address that you got from the Dbox2, enter that number where it says SERVER OR URL then for user name enter root and for password enter dbox2 then hit CONNECT at the bottom.

Congrats, you're now talking to the Dbox2 and you should be able to see all the files that make the thing tick.

Look at the top right hand window and click on VAR then KEYS, now look over to the window at the left hand side, this will show you files that are stored on your PC, find the file that you downloaded and drag it from the left window into the right window, this will send the file from your PC to the Dbox2, you will get a little warning telling you that the file already exists and it will ask you if you want to overwrite the file, say YES.

That's it, restart your box and your channels should be clear.

If it doesn't clear within a few minutes then make sure that your Dbox2 is using either EVOCAM or MGCAMD as the Emulator.

Hope I've not forgotten anything, there are a few different ways to do it, but this is probably the easiest.

I'll attach the file that you need to this post, download it and unpack it using Winrar and copy it to somewhere that you will remember where you put it, you'll need to know where you have put it in order to find it in Flash FXP
    good post very good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12