Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, great info, and thanks for the reply! I installed those using the installers, but it didn't seem to work. I think the problem is that uloader isn't picking up on my fat32 partition, just the wbfs partition. Not sure what to do to fix this. The drive is a 2 tb drive, and it has a 30 gig wbfs partition, a 300 gig fat32 partition (that holds some ps2 games), and a 1.5 tb fat32 partition that holds all my wii games. Also on that partition is the extracted nand i tried to get working with triiforce, and also there is a directory /nand/install. I'm not sure what is going on here? When I load up uloader, it shows the one game I installed, for the WBFS partition, guitar hero 5. It doesn't show any others (the wiiware wads), nor does it give me the option to view my fat32 partition. What am I doing wrong here? When I installed the 222 and 38, was I supposed to do it using 249? That is one of the many areas I get confused about concerning the cIOS's.

I downloaded and installed dop mii, and did a system scan, maybe this will help out:

"DOP-Mii Report"
    "Region", North America (U)
    "Hollywood Version", 0x11
    "Wii Unique DeviceID", 70593980

IOS Version, FakeSign, ES_Identify, NAND, Flash
    "250 (v65535)",Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled
    "249 (v17)",Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled
    "223 (v4)",Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled
    "222 (v65535)",Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled
    "202 (v4)",Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled
    "70 (v6687)",Enabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "61 (v5405)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "60 (v6174)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "57 (v5661)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "56 (v5405)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "55 (v5406)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "53 (v5406)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "38 (v3867)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "37 (v3869)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "36 (v3351)",Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled
    "35 (v3349)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "34 (v3348)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "33 (v3091)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "31 (v3349)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "28 (v1550)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "22 (v1037)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "21 (v782)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "17 (v775)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "15 (v523)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "14 (v520)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "13 (v273)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "12 (v269)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "9 (v778)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled

Also running 4.2U Wii, if that matters at all.

Thanks again for the previous help, I truly do appreciate it.
    Last edited by dartagnan111; 7th October, 2010 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Didn't want to double post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by dartagnan111 View Post
    Yes, great info, and thanks for the reply! I installed those using the installers, but it didn't seem to work. I think the problem is that uloader isn't picking up on my fat32 partition, just the wbfs partition. Not sure what to do to fix this. The drive is a 2 tb drive, and it has a 30 gig wbfs partition, a 300 gig fat32 partition (that holds some ps2 games), and a 1.5 tb fat32 partition that holds all my wii games. Also on that partition is the extracted nand i tried to get working with triiforce, and also there is a directory /nand/install. I'm not sure what is going on here? When I load up uloader, it shows the one game I installed, for the WBFS partition, guitar hero 5. It doesn't show any others (the wiiware wads), nor does it give me the option to view my fat32 partition. What am I doing wrong here? When I installed the 222 and 38, was I supposed to do it using 249? That is one of the many areas I get confused about concerning the cIOS's.

I downloaded and installed dop mii, and did a system scan, maybe this will help out:

"DOP-Mii Report"
    "Region", North America (U)
    "Hollywood Version", 0x11
    "Wii Unique DeviceID", 70593980

IOS Version, FakeSign, ES_Identify, NAND, Flash
    "250 (v65535)",Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled
    "249 (v17)",Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled
    "223 (v4)",Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled
    "222 (v65535)",Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled
    "202 (v4)",Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled
    "70 (v6687)",Enabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "61 (v5405)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "60 (v6174)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "57 (v5661)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "56 (v5405)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "55 (v5406)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "53 (v5406)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "38 (v3867)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "37 (v3869)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "36 (v3351)",Enabled,Enabled,Enabled,Disabled
    "35 (v3349)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "34 (v3348)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "33 (v3091)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "31 (v3349)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "28 (v1550)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "22 (v1037)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "21 (v782)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "17 (v775)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "15 (v523)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "14 (v520)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "13 (v273)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "12 (v269)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
    "9 (v778)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled

Also running 4.2U Wii, if that matters at all.

Thanks again for the previous help, I truly do appreciate it.

i think uloader only recognises .cios files on fat32
    try making a wbfs folder on your fat32 drive put your games in that and use gx and see if it recognises that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the reply! I think you misunderstood my issue, my fault, I know my typing is horrible. I can get games (ISO) to work on the wii. Not only do I have an enormous list of them in my fat32 partition (loading with usbloader gx), but I also have one game in the wbfs partition, and it is recognized by uloader. My issue is that I can't get uloader to successfully recognize wiiware and vc games on my fat32 partition using its NAND emulation feature. I am also having trouble doing the same using triiforce. I assume its because of an issue with my IOS files somehow, because I have tried so many things and followed tutorials very closely (as closely as I could, anyways).

OMG, I think I'm onto something here. I simply copied the files from my external drive to a USB flash drive, and it picked it up automatically. So either (1) My hard drive isn't compatible with either uloader or triiforce or (2) 1.5 tb is too big a partition for them to pick up. Any ideas? Is there a maximum partition size?
    Last edited by dartagnan111; 7th October, 2010 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Didn't want to double post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for the reply! I think you misunderstood my issue, my fault, I know my typing is horrible. I can get games (ISO) to work on the wii. Not only do I have an enormous list of them in my fat32 partition (loading with usbloader gx), but I also have one game in the wbfs partition, and it is recognized by uloader. My issue is that I can't get uloader to successfully recognize wiiware and vc games on my fat32 partition using its NAND emulation feature. I am also having trouble doing the same using triiforce. I assume its because of an issue with my IOS files somehow, because I have tried so many things and followed tutorials very closely (as closely as I could, anyways).

OMG, I think I'm onto something here. I simply copied the files from my external drive to a USB flash drive, and it picked it up automatically. So either (1) My hard drive isn't compatible with either uloader or triiforce or (2) 1.5 tb is too big a partition for them to pick up. Any ideas? Is there a maximum partition size?
    there's no limited for the partition,is your drive a western digital? as a few people have had problems running fat32 and wbfs partitions on them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, it's a Fantom Drive, 2 TB. It's strange though, uloader picks up a wbfs partition when I create it, but won't pick up the FAT32 partition. I even tried an 8 gig partition, with a cluster size of 4096 (same as thumb drive that worked), and no go. Now, I'm going to try a bigger cluster size, see if that helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

No, it's a Fantom Drive, 2 TB. It's strange though, uloader picks up a wbfs partition when I create it, but won't pick up the FAT32 partition. I even tried an 8 gig partition, with a cluster size of 4096 (same as thumb drive that worked), and no go. Now, I'm going to try a bigger cluster size, see if that helps.
    ok found this guide for running the wii off a drive only formatted to fat32 FAT32 Hard Drives - Formatting, Loading, Ripping, Playing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm already able to get backup games to load from the fat32 partition, the problem I am running into is getting triiforce or uloader to do NAND emulation from the fat32 partition. These programs don't even pick up my fat32 partition on my external drive, but they pick up the flash drive no problem, still unsure of what the issue is. I tried formatting fat32 with 8 gig partition and cluster of 4096, which is same as my flash drive, and also tried 32k cluster size, all to no avail. For some reason, it has a hard time picking up my fat32 partition on that drive, though it has no probs picking up a wbfs partition on the same drive..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm already able to get backup games to load from the fat32 partition, the problem I am running into is getting triiforce or uloader to do NAND emulation from the fat32 partition. These programs don't even pick up my fat32 partition on my external drive, but they pick up the flash drive no problem, still unsure of what the issue is. I tried formatting fat32 with 8 gig partition and cluster of 4096, which is same as my flash drive, and also tried 32k cluster size, all to no avail. For some reason, it has a hard time picking up my fat32 partition on that drive, though it has no probs picking up a wbfs partition on the same drive..
    sorry in that case read here uLoader by Hermes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, i rececently did a dumb ass move and removed the SD card from the wii, then even more dumber i lost the files on the card.
    Since trying to load uloader from the wii it said files were missing, presumably i can use the above to rectifty?
    I shouldnt need to reinstall?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Uloader VS USBloader GX

I have been going between these loaders. gx will load games like mortal kombat and guitar hero 6 but uloader wont, but then gx has issues with covers but has the best preview settings for games. Hopefully Uloader 5.1D will help im currently on 4.9.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hallo. I have downloaded uloader 5.1e + cios installer from filetrip.net but when start cios installer I get error a will get automatically back. a had uloader 3.2 and installer before with no problems. could you halp me please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by androgen11 View Post
    Hallo. I have downloaded uloader 5.1e + cios installer from filetrip.net but when start cios installer I get error a will get automatically back. a had uloader 3.2 and installer before with no problems. could you halp me please?
    install this one and use the auto update to get you too 5.1e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Uloader in the main menu

How can I put Uloader in the main menu, instead use Homebrew?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

probably posting in the wrong place..sorry but new here...can you transfer copied games from one external hard drive to another and use them on a different system?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by inkman2010 View Post
    probably posting in the wrong place..sorry but new here...can you transfer copied games from one external hard drive to another and use them on a different system?
    Should be a option to clone your hdd in your game manager ( wii backup manager ).

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast