Register

Thread: V+ question...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default V+ question...

Hi everyone..I was wondering about the modded v+ boxes. I've got a dbox which was affected by the key changes like everyone else(fixed thanks to the forum!) but I have friends with the modded Virgin boxes who were completely unaffected by the key roll in my area. One of them was even able to order a on demand movie the other week which sounds all wrong to me....is that normal for these boxes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

this box sounds like it has not been moded m8(ie talkback has not been cut) this stb is talking with the cc thats not good

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stavo View Post
    this box sounds like it has not been moded m8(ie talkback has not been cut) this stb is talking with the cc thats not good
    its been modded without the talkback being cut.

prob with a mosc with blocker image

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Vgin always leave stuff 'unattended'

Ive had free 20mb net since I cut off in 2006!!!!

Think theyve tried to cut me off tho cos like dial up in busy hours and when my Starviews connected doesnt work at all!!!

Will be same for modified box but if its running parallel to genuine one could end up in problems as Vgin are doing random property checks including external wiring, Glasgow so far! Had to hide my box under the bed yesterday!!! Be careful people!!!