Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ddigital please help!

hi every one i am completley new to this so sorry if i sound a bit stupid my ddigital has stopped working can anybody please explain to me why as i want to try and understand whats going on? and also if it can be fixed or what i have got to do to sort the problem many thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here is a quick tutorial:

You need to press menu and then go to system settings - system information - press OK - Scroll down to nagravision and press ok. Then look for the cable company for your area by the following codes:

5C 01 cable and wireless
    5A 01 telewest
    54 01 pure ntl
    5E 01 ireland ntl
    5F 01 chorus Ireland

if you’re unsure think back to the old provider in your area before virgin took over the world
    I’m in Liverpool so: 3. SABC is 5A 01 and applies to telewest. Scroll down press 0

Now input the keys from keymaster. Link to keymaster program: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...-keymaster.rar

This brings up the keys input screen below. TW applies to me. Input latest by overwriting and Press ok to save and exit out – voila job done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i tryed this but for some reason it is a message about if i got this from ebay leave bad feed back,unless im doin something wrong any ideas please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi thats what ive got and now ive figured out how to download the uploader although im ddigital (i presume there the same) iv got the new rar file aswel but i cant get it on the box it keeps stopping do i need to wipe the box completely please help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi mate dont wipe the box i made that mistake but put the june 07 files back on and now i still cant get the new stuff on it the loader just says NXT BREAD FAIL then the computer says download not requested any help id be greatfull