Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default International MaxxForce Diagnostic Help Forms

Here is some great PDF files to help troubleshoot the 2007 & later International (Navistar) MaxxForce engines. Enjoy!

EGED365 - MaxxForce 7 (2007 to current) engine wiring schematics & signal value reference sheet
    EGED375 - MaxxForce DT, 9, & 10 (2007 to 2009) Hard Start No Start Diagnostics
    EGED380 - MaxxForce DT, 9, & 10 (2007 to 2009) Performance Diagnostics
    EGED385 - MaxxForce DT, 9, & 10 (2007 to current) engine wiring schematics & signal value reference sheet
    EGED400 - MaxxForce 5 (2007 to current) Performance Diagnostics
    EGED410 - MaxxForce 5 (2007 to current) engine wiring schematics & signal value reference sheet
    EGED425 - MaxxForce 11 & 13 (2008 to current) Hard Start No Start Diagnostics
    EGED430 - MaxxForce 11 & 13 (2008 to current) engine wiring schematics
    EGED435 - MaxxForce 11 & 13 (2008 to current) engine signal values reference sheet
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtr8178 For This Useful Post:

allisonman (8th July, 2018), mentos (7th August, 2014)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Could someone please uplaod as the archive seems to eb corrupt

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ukge4122 View Post
    Could someone please uplaod as the archive seems to eb corrupt
    Yes, that is odd. Here is a link to download them all:

http://rapidshare.com/files/42355572...Diag_Forms.rar

This is my first share on RapidShare, so I hope I did it right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default maxxforce engines with dpf

hi dk team... i have a question , i have a friend from guatemala that bought a truck with maxxforce 7 engine here in us and ask me if i can delete or disable the dpf so he can eliminate it and have more gas mileage..he tells me that engine regens too frecuent and wants to eliminate the dpf...this can be done or do i need to reprogram ecm.? i did connect with one here but i dont see a enable/disable parameter...thanks for ur help ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I would want to know what diagnostic program is used on Acteon engines (MWM International engines)
    thanks
    If you intend to use this information to impress your friends, leave it
    and grow up!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mondao View Post
    I would want to know what diagnostic program is used on Acteon engines (MWM International engines)
    thanks
    Here you go let me know if you need anything else. This ones the diagnostic mannual.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks blackdragon125 I will check it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Does any body has a Mid?s Scan software for MWM acteo international engines ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prfighter View Post
    hi dk team... i have a question , i have a friend from guatemala that bought a truck with maxxforce 7 engine here in us and ask me if i can delete or disable the dpf so he can eliminate it and have more gas mileage..he tells me that engine regens too frecuent and wants to eliminate the dpf...this can be done or do i need to reprogram ecm.? i did connect with one here but i dont see a enable/disable parameter...thanks for ur help ....
    Working at an IHC dealership, we get asked that a lot also and to our knowledge, there is no way to eliminate the DPF. We'd like to do it on a couple of problem trucks ourselves. That's not saying it it's not impossible. Lots of aftermarket tuners have found ways to eliminate things like that but there's no way to do it using ServiceMAXX. Someone would have to get into and rewrite the ECM software.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by 540IROC View Post
    Working at an IHC dealership, we get asked that a lot also and to our knowledge, there is no way to eliminate the DPF. We'd like to do it on a couple of problem trucks ourselves. That's not saying it it's not impossible. Lots of aftermarket tuners have found ways to eliminate things like that but there's no way to do it using ServiceMAXX. Someone would have to get into and rewrite the ECM software.
    THANKS FOR YOUR POST AND THE INFO.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Does any one has the diagnostics manual for the international gauge cluster I think is named eges-175 and eges-190.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default EGES-190

EGES-190 Is a list of Flash codes for T444E and EGES-175 is a list of Flash codes for DT466E. Those codes have nothing to do with dash. What exactly are you looking for? If you PM me last 8 characters of the VIN or you can post here the model and the year of the vehicle you are working on and description of the problem, I can probably help you out with wiring diagrams or troubleshooting steps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misha 1 View Post
    EGES-190 Is a list of Flash codes for T444E and EGES-175 is a list of Flash codes for DT466E. Those codes have nothing to do with dash. What exactly are you looking for? If you PM me last 8 characters of the VIN or you can post here the model and the year of the vehicle you are working on and description of the problem, I can probably help you out with wiring diagrams or troubleshooting steps.
    Its a 01/2004 7300 the speedometer don't work, it cycles when you turn the ignition on. The engine computer is not reading the vehicle speed neither. The transmission and abs ARE reading speed, I tried a different cluster and it didn't fix it there is no codes on the cab computer. Hopefully you can help me, thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ricz

Its a 01/2004 7300 the speedometer don't work, it cycles when you turn the ignition on. The engine computer is not reading the vehicle speed neither. The transmission and abs ARE reading speed, I tried a different cluster and it didn't fix it there is no codes on the cab computer. Hopefully you can help me, thanks.
    Check the ECM fuse connection at the battery box 40 amp fuse connection

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I got it working, it was a bad wire.
    Thanks for you help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast