Been sniffing around read many threads and gone through pages of threads, but could not find the hekp I'm looking for (but I guess it's in here somewhere.

Had a scary moment earlier after a restart and I seemed to have lost everything, and when I went into the setup for the LNB's for some reason I could only see Hotbird 13 and could not change this. Luckily after another restart, I was able to setup the LNB's and do a new scan... Have 13, 19 & 28 (Hotbird, Astra 1 & 2).

So no idea what the problem there was but gone now so not sure if I need to worry about it.

Anyhow, my box is running Enigma2 and was setup for me to use CS.

I can ftp to the box, inlcluding using 'cuteftp', also have Dreamboxedit v3.

I have used the editor to remove all the unwanted channels and satellites, but there seems to be something strange with how the remote works with the box and/or the config.

If I press the up/down bouquet buttons, it brings up a screen which looks like an unedited version of the channels and satellites etc...

To get to 'my' bouquet, I need to press the 'info' button. I can then go into a group and use the main updown buttons to move over a channel, but if I press 'OK' nothing happens, I have to reps the 'red/zap' button then exit out to view the programme.

This all seems very strane and combersome to use. Any help would be greatfully received.

Run out of time and energy for this tonight, but hope to have another go tomorrow before my family arrives back on Sat when I won't be able to do much....

From a satellite perspective, everything seems to be working fine, I can view FTV channels from all three satellites. Just have to setup port forwarding I think.