Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Can somebody turn this dump inmo off???

Hi guys, first of all i want to recognize this is the best forum I have found about electronics so far. And thats all thanks to you.
    Im from Argentina, and I have recently bought a 540i e39. I bought this car not working. The car has passed trought very diferents hands before me, even a bwm agency, who ask for U$s 6000 to change ews, dme and key.
    The car had both ic on the ews desoldered when I bought it, and the eeprom on the dme soldered in the wrong position. I repair all that, and diag the car with a bmw official equipment, the ews was ok, but no comunication with the ecu. I remove the eeprom las night and read it, but it was totally different to others dump I seen from this car. I think that somebody ruined the dump.
    What I want to try now is to replace the dump with this one I found but I will like to remove the inmo, so I dont have to take care of that problem. I dont care the car remains without inmo.
    I know I also have to joint 1 and 2 pin from the ews in order to enable crank.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

here is the dump. Thanks all for reading so far.

Guille

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

this is wrong section, there is another for immo .

anyway i think your not going to find immo off for this car. you need to load matched dumps to ews and DME and make new keys.