Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Garage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

what is happening with the garage is a step that was truely needed if you do a google search on some software dk comes up in alot of returns bad very bad it attracks way too many harmfull people! time will show the way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

How do you filter the good and the bad?
    I spent the last two weeks researching and learning about uploading files on server sharing. I couldn?t wait to put it up on DK. I just wanted to give back. The person that helped the most is a newbie. I hope he doesn?t get frustrated. He only posted 2 times, with a fix and then a better fix. The other has been banned?

I have to admit when I searched an auction site it pissed me off. We did password the files but how do you hide the password from net.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.
    iroll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes,i also agree,something must be done about resellers,yes i have downloaded a few things...for my own private use and it makes me so mad when i go to a site like this,where everything is supposed to be free,and see people offering stuff for a price.
    I do have some stuff that can be hard to find,and would be glad to share,if i knew that someone was not just reposting it somewhere...for sale
    Thanks so much for the great site,and i hope that this issue is resolved soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lots of complaints from newbies....including me =)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    246 Posts

Default Garage

few days ago I thought the only one who can not access the section as I can see are a bunch because maintenance.any decision would take about garage section I think will be a right for everyone.
    I am new to this forum, and are passionate about cars, so I hope I can contribute my knowledge to the development section.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,300 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vito73 View Post
    mi dispiace molto anche a me
    sono nuovo mi ero appena iscritto ,ho un?officina ed mi era molto utile scambiare opinioni con altri amici!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    spero che si aggiusti tutto presto
    Not sure .. but put this in a translator mate ..is will explain all

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...46/#post727073

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Like a lot of people, I'm a bit in the dark as to what is going on. In my short time here I have tried to give some useful advice when questions have been asked, but sadly I haven't much to offer in the way of software contributions.

Have I actually done something wrong, and am I likely to be barred from the Garage forever? If I am patient and try to contribute positively to other areas of the forum, is it likely that I may be granted access to the Garage again?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 911 Turbo View Post
    Like a lot of people, I'm a bit in the dark as to what is going on. In my short time here I have tried to give some useful advice when questions have been asked, but sadly I haven't much to offer in the way of software contributions.

Have I actually done something wrong, and am I likely to be barred from the Garage forever? If I am patient and try to contribute positively to other areas of the forum, is it likely that I may be granted access to the Garage again?
    have a read here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barrowmanandrew View Post
    Thanks, but I've read all the stickies, and I'm still in the dark - or maybe I'm just a bit dim!

Well, I tried to contribute, but I guess I wasn't good enough......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thanks, but I've read all the stickies, and I'm still in the dark - or maybe I'm just a bit dim!

Well, I tried to contribute, but I guess I wasn't good enough......
    well read devilfish's post on this thread
    i have nevr used the garage section, but i do not understand why so many peeps are posting that they are confused about whats going on.
    a quick look through the post already here, should give you a good idea whats going on and why...(no offence)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with administrators.But I'm new here and nothing to sell.I use information to gain knowledge.I work with LPG and CNG,but I learned many things from the forum about immo,dash and airbags.
    If the forum is only for professionals, I haven't place here!

Regards!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well read devilfish's post on this thread
    i have nevr used the garage section, but i do not understand why so many peeps are posting that they are confused about whats going on.
    a quick look through the post already here, should give you a good idea whats going on and why...(no offence)
    I understand what Devilfish is saying, and I respect why the administrators have taken action, but I can't see how any of the annoyances that he lists in that thread apply to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ivan_pop View Post
    I agree with administrators.But I'm new here and nothing to sell.I use information to gain knowledge.I work with LPG and CNG,but I learned many things from the forum about immo,dash and airbags.
    If the forum is only for professionals, I haven't place here!

Regards!
    Forum is not only for so called "professionals". DK was always for the people interested in some specified areas with good will. I am sure that anyone have something to share here. Lot of folks from garage section who were working all the time and always been there to help others can still find ways to solve their problems cause they did not just seat, watched and grabbed others work. To those who came to DK just to grab and run we should now "thank" for this changes. They loose more than working members of DK.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I understand what Devilfish is saying, and I respect why the administrators have taken action, but I can't see how any of the annoyances that he lists in that thread apply to me.
    well that may be true m8.
    but think about it.
    do you expect the admin team to have the time to go through every single member and make an individual decision overnight???

they are not finished this process, have a bit of patience and have faith in the guys to get it right......
    Last edited by barrowmanandrew; 15th August, 2010 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well that may be true m8.
    but think about it.
    do you expect the admin team to have the time to go through every single member make an individual decision overnight???

they are not finished this process, have a bit of patience and have fasith in the guys to get it right......
    You are absolutely right - sorry if I sounded like I was ungrateful - the admins obviously have a lot on their plate right now. Thanks for the reassurance, and I'll keep my fingers tightly crossed. ATB.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast