I can not in the garage and cars software download
    what is problem
    thank you
    update http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...e-read-154246/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello guys i have not posted to section as much as should have but the garage section is the best ive ever seen i do alot of diagnostic on caterpillar so if you have any questions feel free to ask thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

what a shame what is happening with this site of great importance to my work, please that does not happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Garage

Greetings all.
    I gotta to be honest, the garage section of DK is the best forum i seen for automotive profeesionals in my 4 years of automotive biz, i be real sad if it permenantly disapear. I did not post much but thats for the fact that mot memebrs got better knowledge than i do. Hope to see all the good fellas back on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What is happening in the section "introducing myself" ? . This appears as closed, I can not do my own introduction

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

just wanted to say am along time reader of this great site
    the garage is the best place ive ever seen online!

i will say i never posted anything cause i like to read alot
    before i class my input into topics,

regards,
    CMax

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

People have to understand, DK is a community. NOT some kind of hit-and-run website.
    In a community, you must give in order to receive. Do good things and good things happen.

Sharing is caring, for a community to grow, it must have all its members participate in one way or another. Even if it means just saying Thanks, Cheers, or providing support for the original poster. We work hard and hope people will show some appreciation for what we do.

I want access to the Garage too, just as much as many other members on this forum do! Stop complaining and think about what you can do to help/provide growth for DK. Then maybe, just maybe they will allow the garage to be open for the members.

And I also hope people are here for the right reason, here to learn, grow and build your own knowledge. DO NOT try to profit off other people?s hard-work!

That?s my two cents! Agree with me? Give thanks.
    Last edited by LaiWongBao; 16th August, 2010 at 05:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I had only just registered for DK specifically for information in The Garage. In less than two days I was denied access. I don't know the policy or politics of DK, I now had reading to do to understand the situation, however it appears to be because I have not contributed enough.

now, i read the rules on joining and for my duration I certainly didn't do anything to break them. Perhaps it may be beneficial to add an ethos statement along with the rules statement?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I would like to first of all apologize for downloading nad not sharing. what I did download was for my personal use only. This is by far the best site for techs I have ever seen. I would like the chance to help out this site, I am a newbe here but have been a tech for 25 years so have alot of experience to share.and give back. I have dyslexia so have to have help from my girlfriend with the spelling. If given a second chance I will give back to the site what I took out and more.
    Last edited by pat 35; 16th August, 2010 at 03:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Come On!!! Users are asking about garage stuff in chat box.
    Can we have a ?Report Abuse Button??

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

My opinion is that the decision who can get access to the "garage" and who not isn't fair!

A Person who got a lot of "thanked" and a lot of posts has got access to the page and others not?!?

So if i have downloaded 1000000 Files and uploaded 20 Files and post a little bit i'll get access?!?

And people wo are interested in this section won't get access because they won't spam whole day, just reading and if someone needs help and nobody else has responsed so the can give there answer.....and those people won't get access?!?

That makes not much sense to me?!?

And Someone treatend this forum as a exchange (dealing with software) and not using it as a forum will get access becaus he has got a lot of "thanked"?!?
    Ehm sorry where is the mistake?!?

People can not prove themselves NOW, because the can't get access, and I think that isn't fair.

Why there is no "test" where the users can show that they are willing to help and to prove their knowledge?

I'm understand why there are new rules, but i think this new rules are a little bit unlucky, don't you think so?

I think although that this section will die! :-/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I think that all is need to know about the garage section now is posted in sticky threads and also lot of question are answered in this thread so my suggestion to mods is to close this thread.

Lot of folks just repeat the question and do not read what is already been answered.

Our personal opinion won't change anything about the garage section. We are now suffering consequences of greedy members.

I am sure that the mods, admin assistants and Devilfish himself are working the best for DK.

This discussion is not needed.

Regards to everyone.

Administrator
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

I'll tell it to you straight! If you've come to DK for automotive software then that section has gone! Chances are it will never be back! All these posts, PMs, emails, etc have only confirmed what I was contemplating.
    If you want to help out other members with genuine automotive questions, please stick around and fill your boots. This is what DK was designed for.

-DF
    Get Digital Kaos on your Apple or Android device with Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fabian View Post
    What is happening in the section "introducing myself" ? . This appears as closed, I can not do my own introduction
    The introductions section is now closed to new members. You've been with us a while now so I guess you don't need to intorduce yourself now

The Falkirk Wheel. The only rotating boat lift of its kind in the world

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567