Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default CHINA MAN CRACKED NAGRA3

Heard chinese man as cracked nagra 3 in china but wont release how hes done it.
    says hes waiting for big money to show how its done anybody else heard this.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts

my brothers m8s sister knows a guy that works with another guy who drinks in the pub at the bottom of his road , he might know
    any information provided is for educational/experimental purposes only.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maclee View Post
    Heard chinese man as cracked nagra 3 in china but wont release how hes done it.
    says hes waiting for big money to show how its done anybody else heard this.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm?
    We all know how he did it, but were all awaiting big bucks also (someone tickled the gigglin pin on the laughing shaft at virgin, if you find this shaft will you get me a bucket of steam and a left handed screw driver, i'm out)

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smirnoff_rules View Post
    my brothers m8s sister knows a guy that works with another guy who drinks in the pub at the bottom of his road , he might know
    I was just as doubtful the Chinese cracked the Nagra3 but just came back ftom Dalian, China there Rom142 G02 has been clone with Chinese brand STB selling at RMB800 view all channels in Dalian. These STB will been in UK as their people are logging UK .ts to make for UK market.
    I got 2 STB now and trying to see if it work in my country also R142 G02. Card has an IC sildered onto a PCB. Chip number has been erased.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry China Nagra3 Box

Tested the ChinaBox of Nagra3, Only FTA, no encrypted channels. Waste the money for the 2 boxes.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Cracked nagra3, Chinese are very good in cracking software?s I wouldn?t argue about that, but this is the one they all have to crack mates, I will believe when I see it.

Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.