V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Make sure firewalls are turned off and check your ip

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vij007 View Post
    Hi Bulld0g, thank you for all your advice so far, I have restarted the box but when I go into Bouequets it just has the Favourites (tV) option but inside there it just says (GO UP), its not showing the removed channels any longer, but it doesnt seem to have added the bouquests either, I read Info which Devilfish has staed to do and I restarted enigma from the shutdown menu and then did the transponder scan which picked up the stations but still nothing is working and my bouquets are empty, the only stations which are still working are the FTA ones, would you kindly offer me some more help please, thank you,
    Have you rebootd the box and selected the correcte emu, eg CCcam

THE TRUTH

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    thanks its connected now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have xlm file from satelites xml generator, when i tried putting this to dreambox i got error saying no service or lamedb files found

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Are you using Enigma1 settings ? What channel list are you using ?

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Have you rebootd the box and selted the correcte emu, eg CCcam
    Hi Bulld0g, yes I have done a reboot and have selected in the Blue Panel Common Interface as that is the only default cam there... is that the emu you refer to, if not how would I go about selecting this,

I still have no listing in the bouequets and still only the FTA staions work, its driving me mad now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Are you using Enigma1 settings ? What channel list are you using ?
    im not sure what settings im useing and i dont have a channel list just the sat xml

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Ok i take it you are c/s to get your channels ? we don't talk about c/s on here but you need to download CCcam from the server from within your image, install it and ftp your config file to the box and select CCcam as default cam

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok i take it you are c/s to get your channels ? we don't talk about c/s on here but you need to download CCcam from the server from within your image, install it and ftp your config file to the box and select CCcam as default cam
    no im not doing cs ive only got this box today i had a fully functinal technomate before, now i cant get any satelites to automatically find transponders...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have a migraine from this dreambox! i will try to correspond over the weekend... thanks for all the help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Bulld0g, I have downloaded The Gemini2 Project from the net and have sent it via FTP to my box, I rebooted the box and still no bouquets have been added, do i need to add the file again? When I go into the Blue Panel the only option I still have is the Common Interface, do you know where I am going wrong please?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi Bulld0g, I have downloaded The Gemini2 Project from the net and have sent it via FTP to my box, I rebooted the box and still no bouquets have been added, do i need to add the file again? When I go into the Blue Panel the only option I still have is the Common Interface, do you know where I am going wrong please?
    Hi what are you trying to do load an image or channel list what receiver do you have maybe i will be able to help you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Zaf, I am using a DM500V8 box, my box was working fine until a few days ago when the stations never came on, I did a factory reset but this got rid of the bouquets and got rid of desi-sensation which was in the Blue Panel, now all that is working on the box is the FTA stations and in the Blue Panel now I only have the option to choose Common Interface as the default Cam and when I go to Set New Cam it is the same option there, I no longer have the desi-sensation option which I have been using, but I am guessing this is different from who you purcase your box from and there is no bouquets listing now either,

With Bulld0gs help I managed to FTP a new set of boquetes which I download from this site to the box as you have seen from this thread, I rebooted the box and restated enigma bit the listing is still not showing up, I then sent CCcam 2.1.4 - The Gemini2 Project via the FTP to the box which I downloaded from the net in the hope that this will help get the boquetes listed and the stations to work, I rebooted again but still no job and I still only have the Common Interface in the Blue Panel, Im pretty much stuck now and have no idea on how I can get it to work again,

Can you offer me any help please?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi Zaf, I am using a DM500V8 box, my box was working fine until a few days ago when the stations never came on, I did a factory reset but this got rid of the bouquets and got rid of desi-sensation which was in the Blue Panel, now all that is working on the box is the FTA stations and in the Blue Panel now I only have the option to choose Common Interface as the default Cam and when I go to Set New Cam it is the same option there, I no longer have the desi-sensation option which I have been using, but I am guessing this is different from who you purcase your box from and there is no bouquets listing now either,

With Bulld0gs help I managed to FTP a new set of boquetes which I download from this site to the box as you have seen from this thread, I rebooted the box and restated enigma bit the listing is still not showing up, I then sent CCcam 2.1.4 - The Gemini2 Project via the FTP to the box which I downloaded from the net in the hope that this will help get the boquetes listed and the stations to work, I rebooted again but still no job and I still only have the Common Interface in the Blue Panel, Im pretty much stuck now and have no idea on how I can get it to work again,

Can you offer me any help please?
    What image have you got on your box

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Zaf, not tto sure on how to find that out but when I choose Automatic Transponder Scan have the Gemini Project picture in the background, is this what you meant or do you mean when I switch the box on, if this is the case its a bluescreen with GP on it, which I'm guessing is for Gemini Project

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast