Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Humax Foxsat HDR versus DM8000/Vu+Duo

I am thinking of purchasing one of the above mentioned Linux boxes. Does anyone know if there are plugins/software available for any of the linux boxes mentioned above that will give me the same functionality (or better) as the Humax Foxsat HDR on Freesat. eg: full epg, Red button, BBC iplayer, timed recordings, series recordings etc.

I do have a Sly plus dish (2 cables) and Internet but do not have sly card nor want a sly plus box.

Many thanks,

Madasafish
    Last edited by madasafish; 29th September, 2010 at 06:08 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I"d ask in the general sat section mate youll get some answers there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have bought a Dreambox800 s , and i'm having a lot of trougle with company that i got it from,'DREAMINTHEBOX'

The box has not worked properly since i got it, I have sent endless emails to the company without any luck, i'm down 230.00, and now they want me to pay the post back to them in China, it was also missing the setup manual and a back plate, if any one is interested in this, I can post all of the details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hubabuba View Post

I have bought a Dreambox800 s , and i'm having a lot of trougle with company that i got it from,'DREAMINTHEBOX'

The box has not worked properly since i got it, I have sent endless emails to the company without any luck, i'm down 230.00, and now they want me to pay the post back to them in China, it was also missing the setup manual and a back plate, if any one is interested in this, I can post all of the details.
    It's the risk you take when buying Dreambox clones from China, i'm affraid.