Register
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mark8393 View Post
    which sw are you using mate. i had some working, but none will connect now after pressing 9991, then trying to connect, just says disconneted. one was working fine, put my mates csinfo in and gave it to him, now wont connect, must be sw issue.

I'm using an earlier beta s/w new file doesnt work on mine due to h/w differences cant really trial new s/w until i get newer model sorry and s/w im using will kill your box.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up blade 7000s well happy with it

PHP Code:
    [quote=manxspud;803812]Was a fellow asking about this box a few days ago lol

Will have to see 
    if i can find him lol
    [/quote
    Quote Originally Posted by manxspud View Post
    He is going to be pleased.

@manx

Ps ... for ?150 looks like its worth investigating.
    Hello all, just giving my tuppence worth on this box for what it is worth,

Had this box for 2 weeks now and well happy with, I've had to work most of it out for myself as no guide or 3rd party software.
    The box takes cccam and n by remote control and allows you to run them side by side. The cams run real smooth with c/s running cccam and newcamd
    When scanning for new sats it picks up more channels than the protek
    I have and the spider 900s. The use of the controls are fantastic even the missus has no problem using this box and that is something.
    Some gripes when watching a film on the player sometime when fast forwarding the box locks up, don?t know if it is because I was using a usb stick or not and when they say you can record 2 channels and watch another I cannot seem to get this to do this, when I go to watch a channel and leave the blade recording a menu comes up with you will move away from this media, when I do the blade stops recording, must be doing something wrong as I do not have any instructions.
    The picture quality is fantastic as is the audio.
    Between myself and family we decided or I did to buy 6 Blade 7000's and use the full functions of the capibilities of this box and everything is good..
    The 3D is limited to the providers, I watched the golf on it the other week on the sly 3D even though I did not have the 3D telly or glasses but the sharpness of the picture quality exceeded the HD picture,
    All in all I would recommend.
    I went for this box for what I was told it can do and I have not been disappointed, not even R Moorcock is giving his paying customers 3D yet, at the last count I have watched 12-14 different channels with 3D and I am pleasantly pleased.

[QUOTE=manxspud; 803812]Was a fellow asking about this box a few days ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mark36 View Post
    Now why should anyone want to buy this HD satellite box i hear you ask well i assume most of you reading this are already aware but if not let me just say that the available 3rd party unofficial firmware when flashed gives this unit the ability to enter your own cccam or newcamd information easily by using the remote control to enable its use with the so called satellite cardsharing phenomenon going around. There's no need for ftp'ing into the box and you can switch between a multitude of c-lines easily if you need to.

There you go m8,i'll read all the info for you
    This is correct and only takes a few minutes but let me say I am running cccam and newcamd along side each other without any glitches or problems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Does anyone have a link for the custom firmware as i want to keep an eye out for updates.

Im loving the Blade,7 day epg and its the complete package
    Last edited by Jogocrazy; 17th October, 2010 at 07:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A 7 day epg will be a difficult system for them to incorporate but they are working on it, most would be happy with 24hrs. due to the nature updates will be released low key...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stualdo View Post
    [PHP]

Some gripes when watching a film on the player sometime when fast forwarding the box locks up, don?t know if it is because I was using a usb stick or not
    Dont use the ff or rew keys press the play button and use left and right as you would for volume. New firmware will address some issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfiend View Post
    Dont use the ff or rew keys press the play button and use left and right as you would for volume. New firmware will address some issues.

Thank you for that info

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

guys i really wanna get one of these boxes how would u say it compares to a dm800 clone? as they are similar priced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can anyone list what software version there running
    i have tried about and only one that gives me a multi-cas
    interface is BM7000s_ALL_100p
    this also downgrades the box to hardware version 1.0 0
    boot version 5.10
    it will load CCcam file from usb and thats where nothing else happens.it will not give any encrypted channels but is getting a valid ip.what have i missed ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

some stuff HERE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Blade 7000s MKV files

[quote=stualdo;808944][PHP]

Some gripes when watching a film on the player sometime when fast forwarding the box locks up,

Quote Originally Posted by manxspud View Post
    Was a fellow asking about this box a few days ago
    I've just got hold of one of these and Just done a f/w update via usb. How do you actually play MKV films on this? I've plugged a usb drive in with lots of mkv films, but can't seem to play them.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

[quote=BillyBlue;835525]
    Quote Originally Posted by stualdo View Post
    [PHP]

Some gripes when watching a film on the player sometime when fast forwarding the box locks up,

I've just got hold of one of these and Just done a f/w update via usb. How do you actually play MKV films on this? I've plugged a usb drive in with lots of mkv films, but can't seem to play them.
    have not got one to hand, waiting on new ones to arrive. if i remember right, need need to have 2 partitions on usb, think it is in the book. will look at some other info when i get back home.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How do you sort the channel order? I had a go today of moving channels, saved it but then they all went back!!

Is there a bouquet for this yet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@billyblue
    when fast forwarding press the play button and then use vol+ or - to ffwd or rev. These bugs being ironed out for next f/w release.
    MKV's for me i just press the play button and a list of allmy recordings come up and xvids and mkvs play no problem. However i have a prototype on the 1st beta f/w so there are differences. will ask about it tho.

@ alonso
    have you messed around with the channel editor available to d/l on the link i posted this may suit your needs more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfiend View Post

@ alonso
    have you messed around with the channel editor available to d/l on the link i posted this may suit your needs more.
    yeah the ndfe thing? I loaded it up but to be honest I didnt understand what I was suppsoed to be doing with it? It has loads of different sats, 1000's of channels.. I only have it for s*y channels..

cheers mate

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast