Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Android Tablet

I want to buy an Android tablet to do some routine work or
    have fun when I'm hanging out. I searched online for a long
    time but it's still hard to decide to choose which one. Anyway,
    I limited two options as following.
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Zenithink-Touchscreen-Android-Tablet-ePad/dp/B0041FFJQA/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1288089229&sr =1-1"]Amazon.com: Zenithink 10" Touchscreen Android 2.1 Tablet (ePad): Electronics[/ame]

Android 2.1 OS 10 Inch LCD Touch Screen MID with WiFi ARM 1GHz Processor 2GB DDR Gsensor Tablet PC PDA - US$ 189.00

The first one comes from Amazon, the other one from Nowsuppler which is a site I don't know too much and found it by Google. The second tablet captured my attention because its fantastic price. So, generally, these two tablets have almost same specs., why does Nowsupplier charge cheaper so much than Amazon? I just need some guys' experience about Nowsupplier.
    Tks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

would you consider the new samsung galaxy tablet... it seems the spec also looks attractive... it cost US$730 in HK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks. $730 is not worth, frankly speaking, I never be a fan of Samsung. Anyway, I maybe try later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I found one on sgcafe.com. It's an Android 2.2 tablet and it has been claimed to be the cheapest Android 2.2 tablet in current. The link is here: The Cheapest Android 2.2 Tablet

Well, checked and found the tablet is offered by another vendor and the original source is here: 8" Android 2.2 Tablet

Good luck. =)