Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Same problem for me, I briked my china mvci device after upgrate it to 1.4.7. Tring to dowload the
    evo17's file.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by evo17 View Post
    the topic seems old but still....... to restore china mini vci sn: MVCI006000001 firm:1.4.1solution is : hex file for lpc2119 and program LPC2000 .
    It worked for me. flashsed via usb. o\s win xp....
    I discovered how to dowload this file: right button of mouse above the file link, copy the link and paste in another black page of your browser (I am using chrome).

However, I am trying to figure out how to flash my mvci with this hex file. The firmware update tools does not recognize it. Some one has a glue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Recovered to 1.4.1 version

Quote Originally Posted by mcruaro View Post
    I discovered how to dowload this file: right button of mouse above the file link, copy the link and paste in another black page of your browser (I am using chrome).

However, I am trying to figure out how to flash my mvci with this hex file. The firmware update tools does not recognize it. Some one has a glue?
    FINALLY IT WORKS!!!

Basically what you need to do flash the memory manually, using the ARM's software.

MY PROBLEM: I briked my china mvci device after using the Firmware udpdate tool, changing the firm. version from 1.4.1 (default) to 1.4.7

MY SETUP: Windows 8.1 64 bits.

SOLUTION:
    STEP 1: Download the hex file attached.
    STEP 2: Download Flash Magic (my version is 12.80 - build 5762)http://www.flashmagictool.com/downlo...l&d=flashmagic
    STEP 3: Connect the mvci device to an USB port
    STEP 4: Open Flash Magic, select LPC2119 (LPC2000) in the field device
    STEP 5: Select the serial port: my serial port was COM3, try to remove the mvci device and plug it again to see if the FlashMagin detects the COM port automatically (maybe is better to remove all others USB devices during the process (my case))
    STEP 6: Baud-rate: I selected 4800, but maybe other (higher) can provide a fast flashing.
    STEP 7: In the Firmware panel update the .hex file.
    STEP 8: Press the giant button START. The flashing should start, it takes a while (20 min aprox. for me)
    STEP 9: When Fash Magin get out of the busy state, the process is finished, close the software and remove the device of USB port.

To confirm that it was restored to 1.4.1 version open the HDS driver Firmware Update tools and check the firmware version.

Again, work for me! Good Luck!
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mcruaro For This Useful Post:

alaz (31st August, 2022), evilmaster (27th April, 2021), JarekS (1st March, 2020), kelleci (20th August, 2021), mmm323 (10th May, 2020), mtayubs94 (8th December, 2020), patrolll (14th February, 2023), seya14 (17th August, 2020), ssweat (19th April, 2021), torzet (14th December, 2020), TOYTEC (15th January, 2024), tubasteve (27th May, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello. I have a similar problem. Thank you for the hints on how to solve it. Greetings to all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evo17 View Post
    the topic seems old but still....... to restore china mini vci sn: MVCI006000001 firm:1.4.1solution is : hex file for lpc2119 and program LPC2000 .
    It worked for me. flashsed via usb. o\s win xp....
    Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

::::::::::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can i downgrade to this firmware

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HERO, I guess it has been a while and forgot i 'UPGRADED'. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

FINALLY IT WORKS!!!

Basically what you need to do flash the memory manually, using the ARM's software.

MY PROBLEM: I briked my china mvci device after using the Firmware udpdate tool, changing the firm. version from 1.4.1 (default) to 1.4.7

SOLUTION:
    STEP 2: Download Flash Magic (my version is 12.80 - build 5762)http://www.flashmagictool.com/downlo...l&d=flashmagic
    STEP 5: Select the serial port: my serial port was COM3, try to remove the mvci device and plug it again to see if the FlashMagin detects the COM port automatically (maybe is better to remove all others USB devices during the process (my case))
    STEP 6: Baud-rate: I selected 4800, but maybe other (higher) can provide a fast flashing.
    STEP 8: Press the giant button START. The flashing should start, it takes a while (20 min aprox. for me)
    STEP 9: When Fash Magin get out of the busy state, the process is finished, close the software and remove the device of USB port.

To confirm that it was restored to 1.4.1 version open the HDS driver Firmware Update tools and check the firmware version.

Great work !!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to seya14 For This Useful Post:

kingkev843 (6th October, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can't download the file! Help please!

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

FINALLY IT WORKS!!!

SOLUTION:

i doing all in flash magic i loking the programed device, but then firmware not change, still 1.4.1
    Last edited by monini64; 20th October, 2020 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, i will try your solution lets hope it works for me. thank you for this guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default MVCI_Driver 1.4.8

Quote Originally Posted by alinawaz View Post
    The link is not working can you please re-upload this firmware

New Link: mediafire.com/download/ru6qgli842k5ec5/MVCI_Driver_1.4.8.rar

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnnyboy2 For This Useful Post:

alaz (31st August, 2022), ssweat (19th April, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

FINALLY IT WORKS!!!

SOLUTION:

Does MVCI need to be connected to OBD when fleshing?

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ruggb View Post
    i am trying to dnld that file - i am registered and logged in but it keeps asking me to login. frustrating
    i have this
    Attached Files Attached Files

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monini64 For This Useful Post:

alaz (31st August, 2022), evilmaster (27th April, 2021), sparkywar (20th September, 2021), ssweat (19th April, 2021)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast