Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LG 42" Plasma

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by v8 dave View Post
    It'll be QDH/QFH.

I hate diagnosing plasmas; they're a nightmare. Especially these old LGs, they have some weird failure modes...
    , great V8, so can you tell me exactly which one or ones I gotta order as one of them in the link has 001A and 001B, both of mine are 001A, cause I'll do it now. Sorry for being thick mate .

v8, just so I'm right, your talking bout the first item on the page in the link you gave me, it's 100 quid? I was looking further down sorry.
    The yoke's I was looking at are 15 quid.
    Last edited by reddevil157; 3rd December, 2010 at 01:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I always replace the Y SUS and the DRVs together, as the only thing that can burn a DRV is a bad SUS board; I actually think it's cheaper to buy them seperately you know looking at the site

There are other faults that can cause the trouble you're escribing, but that's in addition to what I know to be up with your set...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12