Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    safc1234

Quote Originally Posted by satsmo View Post
    The server will last as long as it is not circumvented. Yes from what I hear it is a year only sub on each model.

Here is a pic of the back of the box, similar to other cable HD models:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY AND HELP,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default euroview

Hi there, I'm new to all these boxes and have been reading about them, am thinking of buying a euroview box. I see it doesn't hag an Ethernet port, heard u get a dongle with it, does this connect via usb? If so how can u use pvr and connect the box at the same time? Also what is the difference between this box and the starview hd combo and this 1? Are there any other hd boxes running via internet worth getting?

Thanks in advance

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by king krish View Post
    Hi there, I'm new to all these boxes and have been reading about them, am thinking of buying a euroview box. I see it doesn't hag an Ethernet port, heard u get a dongle with it, does this connect via usb? If so how can u use pvr and connect the box at the same time? Also what is the difference between this box and the starview hd combo and this 1? Are there any other hd boxes running via internet worth getting?

Thanks in advance
    Dongle connects LAN-cable to rs-232 port on box so USB-port is
    free for PVR use. HD-Combo box runs on cable or satellite.
    Euroview works on CABLE only in UK does not work in Eire yet &
    may never. Don't know of any other HD-cable box that works on
    public server

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12