Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Renault Megane immo off problems with m28f512

My car, Renault Megane 1,6 Classic, 8 valves do not start, anymore. Ok. A garage owner came, take my car, and after 6 hours he told me:"Sir, we need to do immo off for your car." That is Ok for me. So, he dismount ECU, which is Siemens S115300203A, Flash memory has disconnected (M28f512 12c3), he read the original dump, after that he rewrote an eraser dump for an Tmc which is inside of the ECU, and after 30 sec with Ignition On, he remove again the memory from my ECU, trying to rewrite the original dump. In that moment the whole thing stopped. Flash Memory can not be rewritten, in fact can not be erased, from what I understand, I can not find the item in question, M28f512 12c3, in virgin mode, and my car is still in garage. I attached the two dumps, maybe can someone manages to make light in my life.
    Thanks in advance.....
    Here are the dumps
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm still waiting for something good news. I'm really desperate...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default sall

I'll help you make immo off sal is simple section where eprom 28 f or 27 f find pictures fill up a bulb on immo ecu law to have control over the thread's laws at the table and play with him until 23 or 22 pin remains bulb bright