Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Caterpillar C30 workshop manual and parts catalogue

Hello,

I need Caterpillar C30 workshiop manual or some workshop informations (tightening torques and valve lash) and parts catalogue? Please help.

Does any one have experience with caterpillar C30 engines, i have few questions regarding servicing this engine?

These engines are in 30 meters boat. After changing some belts, taking out fuel injectors and taking them to the test , valve lash adjustment and changing fuel oil and oil filters do i need to connect that engine to some sort of engine diagnostics to see that everything is functioning properly?

What is the name of Caterpillar diagnostics?

Do these engines have its own diagnostic located at their control panel or do I have to have the program installed on my laptop and connect the laptop with the engine and check his work?

Thank you.
    Last edited by bapsi01; 9th January, 2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Additional explanations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bapsi01 View Post
    Hello,

I need Caterpillar C30 workshiop manual or some workshop informations (tightening torques and valve lash) and parts catalogue? Please help.

Does any one have experience with caterpillar C30 engines, i have few questions regarding servicing this engine?

These engines are in 30 meters boat. After changing some belts, taking out fuel injectors and taking them to the test , valve lash adjustment and changing fuel oil and oil filters do i need to connect that engine to some sort of engine diagnostics to see that everything is functioning properly?

What is the name of Caterpillar diagnostics?

Do these engines have its own diagnostic located at their control panel or do I have to have the program installed on my laptop and connect the laptop with the engine and check his work?

Thank you.

you're looking for specific values
    You do not have in 2010 a stw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I didnt understad on what are you pointing to. Please explain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Please can someone help

I need workshop manual for Caterpillar C30 - 1550HP

Please can someone upload it somewhere, maybe rapidshare if you have it? Also if you have spare parts manual it would be good to have it.

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    352 Posts

Please can someone help

I need workshop manual for Caterpillar C30 - 1550HP

Please can someone upload it somewhere, maybe rapidshare if you have it? Also if you have spare parts manual it would be good to have it.

Thank you.
    Post Engine SN and I will try to help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    352 Posts

Default C30

Here is the Testing and adjusting section and electrical schematics
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank you mathura. In a few days i will go to the yacht that has these engines and i will write the engine numbers.

Is it possible that Caterpillar system recognize these engines as C32? Last year these engines numbers were puted in the CAT system and it has been told to me that they are C32 engines.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    352 Posts

Thank you mathura. In a few days i will go to the yacht that has these engines and i will write the engine numbers.

Is it possible that Caterpillar system recognize these engines as C32? Last year these engines numbers were puted in the CAT system and it has been told to me that they are C32 engines.
    Once you have the SN I will be in a better position to advise, feel free to contact me.