Bouquets downloadable via Plugin or Script - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 107
  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    i am a bit new to this will this work on a dreambox800hd clone with black hole and enigma2 installed
    thanks

  2. #32
    DK Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topman96 View Post
    i am a bit new to this will this work on a dreambox800hd clone with black hole and enigma2 installed
    thanks
    not as yet, as the this one only works for Enigma 1 images

    just need to modify some bits to make it compatible with enigma 2

  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    hi mate

    nice work!

    is it possible to hide the output onscreen from the channeload function so it just displays the echos?

  4. #34
    DK Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rossi2000 View Post
    hi mate

    nice work!

    is it possible to hide the output onscreen from the channeload function so it just displays the echos?
    yes can be done by redirecting output to /dev/NULL - see attached .
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jfish; 22nd February, 2011 at 11:11 PM.

  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    could u give an example please?

    ive just edited the script for E2 and doing some testing right now, its all good , id just like to keep the echos onscreen

  6. #36
    DK Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rossi2000 View Post
    could u give an example please?

    ive just edited the script for E2 and doing some testing right now, its all good , id just like to keep the echos onscreen
    example of what would you like ????

    the eschos are still present, now when the tar file is unzipped/untarred - instead of getting the list of all files, nothing is displayed, as stdout is sent to NULL device.

  7. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    ahh i see > /dev/null thanks

  8. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    jfish
    i'm having a slight issue with the checkhost function, all ive done is replaced your url with my url but i dont think its checking properly, the script will carry on even if my hosting is down

  9. #39
    DK Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rossi2000 View Post
    jfish
    i'm having a slight issue with the checkhost function, all ive done is replaced your url with my url but i dont think its checking properly, the script will carry on even if my hosting is down
    take this line out

    rm /tmp/check.txt

    then check the file /tmp/check.txt and see what is written to this file
    Last edited by jfish; 28th February, 2011 at 10:26 AM.

  10. #40
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    hi good evning all membres i am newbi and i nead help for to work my dm500s sat a frend gift me and also he now nothing about this

  11. #41
    DK Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacha52 View Post
    hi good evning all membres i am newbi and i nead help for to work my dm500s sat a frend gift me and also he now nothing about this
    please start a new thread regarding your issue

  12. #42
    DK Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    the next update will detect which DM version you are running (Enigma 1 or Enigma 2) and then download the correct files. Therefore a single script for any of the dreambox's

    also noticed some files are left on the box once the script finishes, and these will be removed

    may also include the picons update as part of the script.

    Still looking for feedback from people who have used the script.

  13. #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    yo jfish

    Connecting to xx.xx.xx.xx (xx.xx.xx.xx:80)
    wget: can't open 'index.html': File exists

    this is whats in the check.txt

  14. #44
    DK Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rossi2000 View Post
    yo jfish

    Connecting to xx.xx.xx.xx (xx.xx.xx.xx:80)
    wget: can't open 'index.html': File exists

    this is whats in the check.txt
    can you modify the checkhost function and use this code

    for i in $svr;
    do
    if [ $i = "Unable" ]
    then
    dead=1
    elif [ $i = "can't" ]
    then
    dead=1
    else
    dummyval=999
    fi

    let me know the outcome

  15. #45
    DK Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    latest script

    what new

    - checks type of dreambox and downloads the correct file (enigma1 or enigma2)
    - log written to text file now /var/etc/refresh.txt
    - additional check done on host to confirm if online
    - variable used to make it easier to modify parameters

    ensure you have the 2 bouquet files on your host website

    e1.bq.tar.gz for Enigma 1 images
    e2.bq.tar.gz for Enigma 2 images

    change the line url="kryten.dyndns.info" to reflect your own host to download the file from
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jfish; 5th March, 2011 at 12:21 AM.

 

 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •