Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default problem mini cooper d 110cv diesel

Hi,

I wanted to expose my problem to the miniskirt diesel cooper 1600 diesel 110 cv motor peugeot

made the map removed the fap both physically and with ecusafe and the car it goes as a bomb anybody spy....

the only problem is in slope with the 4? march in then while they are being in full acceleration the car it has some heavy voids in alternate way up to the 4000 turns for the rotten whole dalls 4? to the 6?.

I have also tried to cover the egr but nothing doesn't change but the spy ignites damage motor.

As it regards the I unload I have only the silencers because the catalytic one was included in the fap.

I hope for someone that helps me to resolve the problem

thanks thousand

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

you removed the FAP, not empty. Maybe your O2 has no backpressure and it cand measure fuel mix

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johncooper85 View Post
    Hi,

I wanted to expose my problem to the miniskirt diesel cooper 1600 diesel 110 cv motor peugeot

made the map removed the fap both physically and with ecusafe and the car it goes as a bomb anybody spy....

the only problem is in slope with the 4? march in then while they are being in full acceleration the car it has some heavy voids in alternate way up to the 4000 turns for the rotten whole dalls 4? to the 6?.

I have also tried to cover the egr but nothing doesn't change but the spy ignites damage motor.

As it regards the I unload I have only the silencers because the catalytic one was included in the fap.

I hope for someone that helps me to resolve the problem

thanks thousand

I did not understand if you have the lights on or not but I suggest the first thing to make a diagnosis

regards
    professional chiptuning and electronic car repair...four-DynoRace_ wheel_ dynamometer

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

then advise me to put a catalyst to give a little back pressure?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I have not lights on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Make sure FAP sensors are resting on the same place as before; removing them on some models makes the car have an erratic behaviour without throwing any DTC's.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

it is a problem that I have from when I have made the map to the car and before I raised the fap....then I think doesn't depend on the fap......I had thought that perhaps it was the arriccchimento in acceleration that goes to modify the pedal of the accelerator

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I have tried to modify the pedal of the accelerator in the map (enrichment acceleration) and I have noticed that the car doesn't have emptier....however it doesn't have the push that had before.....

then I wanted to know whether to plan ecusafe because with mini edc16 / bmw doesn't go but with peugeot it is all right and it tells me at the end of the alone trial (dpf removed) I don't know whether to underline the 4 options (torque limiter-dtc-maps strategy-postiniection)

thanks to everybody

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

FILE ORI E MOD

THANKS
    Attached Files Attached Files