Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazare View Post
    what if i will give you a tune of britney spears you will write that and then your customer car won't start? What then? If you have absolutely no ideea about chiptuning stop asking for moded files.
    i prefer christina aguilera to be honest ...
    stop asking for modded files.? you make it sound like every day i come begging
    do you ever ask for help .???
    the man that knows it all knows nothing as far as i remember.
    i see you ask for help with maps how come you talk to others like you know it all..?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

If I am analyzing a file and I find 15maps, but I look into another 3 maps that seem familiar and I don't know what they are or I am not able to find a certain map, this is called "me trying to learn". So I am making myself great efforts for trying to understand how the things go, but when I reach a dead point I ask for help. It's no shame! Same situation with Bazare or other users. We don't know all of it, this is why we are here. But we're trying to see how the things go.

But coming to the forum and say "hi, this is my file, please find maps and then tune it for me" it's not ok. Or you think you have done enough work by reading the file? Do you even have a decent map editor?
    Last edited by alexs307; 28th February, 2011 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexs307 View Post
    If I am analyzing a file and I find 15maps, but I look into another 3 maps that seem familiar and I don't know what they are or I am not able to find a certain map, this is called "me trying to learn". So I am making myself great efforts for trying to understand how the things go, but when I reach a dead point I ask for help. It's no shame! Same situation with Bazare or other users. We don't know all of it, this is why we are here. But we're trying to see how the things go.

But coming to the forum and say "hi, this is my file, please find maps and then tune it for me" it's not ok. Or you think you have done enough work by reading the file? Do you even have a decent map editor?
    i have winols and hex workshop. what have you.? do you use clone tools..??
    i normally buy my tunes but for this car my guy couldnt do it.
    he does everything else no problems with good results and everyone happy.
    but not to worry ill ask around maybe someone do it, im not looking for free of course im not a begger. it just seems with the nature of this forum that everyone tries to help everyone..? maybe im mistaken..!!
    ive had 2 offers of tuning this file in private messages tho, seems people are willing to help ok at a price though..

watch this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8ybnrIzwYg]YouTube - Money, Money, Money - Full Track - Mamma Mia The Movie[/ame]

thanks for your input as a teacher i take your advice..!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

take the info posted here ... (about the maps not about britney) and send the info to your tuner. Then he will do a tune and everybody is happy. but this is a very easy ECU to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

he did several bmw 325tds mods for me no problem but he reckoned this was a strange 1 so he said he wouldnt do it.
    would you like to do it and if so much you need..?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Pass on pm, enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by del635 View Post
    Pass on pm, enjoy!

Hello Del635 not mind dropping by private password, I am interested in Vauxhall engines.
    thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Добрый вечер.
    Сижу несколько дней и не могу найти в этом файле карту DTC.
    Подскажите пожалуйста адрес и размер.
    Спасибо.
    I will assume that this address is 7200 and / or 727A. Correct me if I'm wrong. If right, what is the calculation algorithm.
    Last edited by HER13; 1st November, 2020 at 01:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12