Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Ipod shuffle not recognised

Hi, Anyone help with my grandaughters Ipod shuffle not being recognised when plugged in to usb port. The os is XP and I have tried it on my own system running Vista. I have also borrowed another shuffle which is working on my mates computer, however I still cannot get both of these to show up in my drives list. I thought it might be a faulty usb cable but the one I have borrowed works pefectly on my mates pc (also running XP). I have also deleted itunes and reinstalled still no joy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i cant seem to connect my ipod to bluetooth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Sorted

Thanks to all of you who had a look at my post.

The problem was my own doing. When connecting the USB cable to the shuffle I just pushed the connector in lightly. However frustration got the better of me and I pushed the connecter in real firmly and it clicked into place. Once seated correctly it performed as it should.

Once again thanks for looking.