Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Never thought I'd end up knackered playing a TV game but that 10 pin bowling is a killer !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I've got a bog standard wii which I got just after they came out. I didn't realize you could mod them till I joined this forum.

It's great fun when there's a few of you having a "small tipple". we normally do the bowling but the tennis is fun with 4 of you too. My fav game so far has been Zelda. I found Lara infuriating as you had to redo the same bit over and over if you made a mistake. Raving Rabbids was quite funny but aimed more at the younger market I think. If you've got wii Play give the cow racing a go with a m8. I think my pal likes to stick that one on now and then so that she can call me a mad cow and get away with it!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

i have got a wii modded with d2pro also got old xbox modded but that is collecting dust now Mordor1946 is right first time i played tennis on wii sports even my arm was knackered wii sports is still one of my favourite games though. thinking about buying wii fit but misses reakons it is to expensive maybe i will wait abit will see

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Got one (Well wife has) not modded it yet will wait for warrenty to run out first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default wii

hi..got the wii+wii sports a few weeks ago and i love it.... and the ten pin bowling is superb...sweat me wotsits of playing fantastico the wife loves it too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

stayed up all night at bestbuy night before launch day. got my wii, had it for like a year and a half then sold it. then my bro got a modded one fell in love with it all over again.

wii argon chip
    psp slim cfw 3.9 m33
    black flashed ds m3 perfect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

got a wii which i've had for over a year but it's not chipped as yet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12