Register
Page 102 of 784 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 11752
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

still think we can get 4th but its going to be hard.. we've got 2 hard games,"THEM" and chelsea. all the rest should be easy...like wigan! but city have got a very hard run in, spurs, arsenal, villa, them, everton to name a few.spurs have got city,arsenal, chelsea, them, amongst others...villa could be our biggest threat. no idea who their games in hand are but they've only got chelsea, everton and city who pose a real threat. i know games are NOT won on paper but we have to think +ve.... but roll on tomorrow night.......and next season...
    YNWA..

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Anyway back to football talk for Liverpool fans, which is what this thread is about...!

spot on some people join dk just to throw shite about how much they dislike liverpool and dont seem to post anywhere else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

i think sometimes maca its people who get banned just rejoining..

not happy i had Real Madrid as winners in their own stadium for this year..

I reckon its heading to London, the blue bit

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

have to apoligise for my comments the other day but i wish they would go elsewere not on liverpool thread just to wind us up which they did to me as you could tell the problem is we no were poor this season and after last season we went into this one full of hope and i think that hurts the most another false dawn for us and there been a few havent there we just dont need other peeps telling us were crap none of us are that blinkered we cant see it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Roll on tonight, Must admit they played well last night, It really did show how shite we are watching united and arsenal demolish those teams. Lets see if we are pathetic.. again, Or whether we can create some magic..........Please GOD!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Why am i not surprised.... At least the darts are on.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pillapow View Post
    Why am i not surprised.... At least the darts are on.
    i know the feeling m8. You just kinda get used to it don't ya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Are you interest on playing Europa League Cup or the only thing left for Liverpool is to catch up for the 4th place?

Guess you are not interested, looking tonight score. I love UTD but I don't hate Liverpool. I am sad cause the club is in crisis...
    Lil

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

didnt think the performance that bad last nite compered to what we have seen lately poor goal to give away again thou we just seem to be lacking in all departments an i cant understand why we seem to be playing not to give a goal away but that is all we seem to doing YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

we seem too be a corpse of a team - rotten from top too bottom the board included! why can't we see the passion of last year??? thats because this season rafa has robbed the team of it with his sub standard comments!!!
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

i reckon if we dont finish 4th and don't pick up the Europa League there will be a mass exodus of our top tallent after the world cup..

If Spain win i expect to see our top Spanish players leave for better shores (Barca, Real, AC Milan) and if England win expect to see Gerrard to depart abroad..
    I think a good run by Argentina will see Mascherano go to Barca..

We may get a good heap of cash for Pepe, Torres, Gerrard and Mascherano but the spine will be gone..

I predict a MINIMUM of 2 of our top 4 players to be gone by kick off day Season 2010/11

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by opsmonkey View Post
    i reckon if we dont finish 4th and don't pick up the Europa League there will be a mass exodus of our top tallent after the world cup..

If Spain win i expect to see our top Spanish players leave for better shores (Barca, Real, AC Milan) and if England win expect to see Gerrard to depart abroad..
    I think a good run by Argentina will see Mascherano go to Barca..

We may get a good heap of cash for Pepe, Torres, Gerrard and Mascherano but the spine will be gone..

I predict a MINIMUM of 2 of our top 4 players to be gone by kick off day Season 2010/11
    personally i think stevie g is only going one way now anyway and thats downhill he is not the player he once so if you can cash in nows the time to do it
    torres is the main one you need to keep hold of for me and i dont rate mascherano anyway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

i dont think Gerrard is past it.. he's had an injury ravaged season and then been forced to play shite tactics week in week out.. he looks despondent.. if Benitez stays he'll walk

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

It's all about opinions. In my opinion we have a few excellent players who would walk into any of the other so called top Three. They are Reina , Torres and Gerrard.

Other players i would keep are Benny. mascha, Johnson and Agger.
    Possibilities...Pacheco, kelly and Darby. The jury are out on Maxi and Aquilani. It doesnt make good reading out of a squad of possibly 25-30 players who have played First team football does it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Either a 4th place finish or Europa league win, Either one will be a great achievement in light of a bad season. if we get neither of these, i think its the end of the road for us (and rafa) Only time will tell... One game at a time though.... Want to see Pacheco, Aquilaini, Torres STARTING next game!