Register
Page 180 of 784 FirstFirst ... 80130170175176177178179180181182183184185190230280680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Its looking ok mate.. dont read the Dail Manc, sorry Daily Mirror..

Masch would have been unhappy whoever was incharge.. its his missus that cant settle in Lpool..

There is a lot of kneejerk worrying here about the club and RH.. 3-0 flattered city.. Hart was the more busy keeper..

Granted city played some slick football but so did we in fits and starts..

When you have Lucas and Kuyt starting you may as well start with 9 in my mind..

It will take time for the Benitez era to leave the club, when the shite he bought departs and the cash is free for RH to buy his style of players then and only then can he be judged..

He's taken over a 7th placed team.. he wont make us champions in 2 games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by opsmonkey View Post
    When you have Lucas and Kuyt starting you may as well start with 9 in my mind..

It will take time for the Benitez era to leave the club, when the shite he bought departs and the cash is free for RH to buy his style of players then and only then can he be judged..
    well Benitez is reported after signing Kuyt for Liverpool. The guy clearly hasn't got a clue and you might be lucky in that he tries to buy all your other crap players.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ruudvandan View Post
    well Benitez is reported after signing Kuyt for Liverpool. The guy clearly hasn't got a clue and you might be lucky in that he tries to buy all your other crap players.
    also babel lucas ngog with any luck..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Liverpool needs mahamadou diarra. Liverpool needs to dump mascherano. If he goes to Spain it will be red card city for him their. About the game Lucus is no good without a holding mid besides him. Torres is just not fit yet and playing the 4-4-2 is going to work give it time. Rafa sign some so so players and it will take time to dump some of them. I think the difference in the ManC game was Ya Ya Toure. Once Liverpool gets a holding midfielder Torres gets fit and Joe Cole returns you will see a Different Liverpool team than the one you seen on Monday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Ahhhh ~~~~.. since when do Europa League games kick off at 6.30pm.. just tuned in thought it was a 8:00pm job..

I hate not living at home in the week and having regular TV and internet.. you miss everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ahhhh ~~~~.. since when do Europa League games kick off at 6.30pm.. just tuned in thought it was a 8:00pm job..

I hate not living at home in the week and having regular TV and internet.. you miss everything
    I missed the first 60mins aswell, Tuned in and thought ****sake glad i missed it, Then we ~~~~in buried 2 goals. Very pleased.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pillapow View Post
    I missed the first 60mins aswell, Tuned in and thought ****sake glad i missed it, Then we ~~~~in buried 2 goals. Very pleased.
    well, ffs you 2 it was in bleedin turkey, and probably they dont have real clocks over there.... but most games in eastern europe kick off early...
    btw... last season they had a "linesman" on each goaline in the europa cup... last night they had them in the spurs game,cl.... but tonight, nothing.... anyone know why not???
    YNWA..

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boomer39 View Post
    well, ffs you 2 it was in bleedin turkey, and probably they dont have real clocks over there.... but most games in eastern europe kick off early...
    btw... last season they had a "linesman" on each goaline in the europa cup... last night they had them in the spurs game,cl.... but tonight, nothing.... anyone know why not???
    they only come in in the group stages boomer m8

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boomer39 View Post
    Yea Boomer,i didn't even notice TBH but your right m8. Last season was a trial but i thought it would have been carried over to this season at least

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great result last night good too see him gone this morning , bye and dont come back masch! And dont think liverpool got enough for him but 16 million not bad i supoose . At least roy to has some money to do some deals!
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Heard hes interested in Toulalan. Be a good buy............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Oh dear.. Inter Milan, negative defensive play, no plan B and beaten by zonal marking..

Thank fcuk that clown left

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Oh dear.. Inter Milan, negative defensive play, no plan B and beaten by zonal marking..

Thank fcuk that clown left
    I'll say this, Inter will not win anything else, They have played for and been coached by (what i think) the best manager in the world, Now take not one, but 10 steps down the ladder, (enter Rafa Benitez) I am so glad Athletico beat them tonight because i didnt want a repeat of 2005, Rafa Benitez living off another managers glory...... **** Rafa, I missed my bet by a few minutes at the bookies, My mate lost dollar on inter, I advised hm against it, RAFAS IN CHARGE I told him..... JOSE MOURINHO.......... BEST MANAGER AND TACTICIAN ON THE PLANET......(Excuse the 6 Stella and Southern Comfort.,......... THANKYOU ..... YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE..

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pillapow View Post
    I'll say this, Inter will not win anything else, They have played for and been coached by (what i think) the best manager in the world, Now take not one, but 10 steps down the ladder, (enter Rafa Benitez) I am so glad Athletico beat them tonight because i didnt want a repeat of 2005, Rafa Benitez living off another managers glory...... **** Rafa, I missed my bet by a few minutes at the bookies, My mate lost dollar on inter, I advised hm against it, RAFAS IN CHARGE I told him..... JOSE MOURINHO.......... BEST MANAGER AND TACTICIAN ON THE PLANET......(Excuse the 6 Stella and Southern Comfort.,......... THANKYOU ..... YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE..
    This post is one of the most confusing posts you have posted,,, Mind Boggling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like LIverpool a lot. I'm glad they got rid of Rafa Benitez. Hope they'll get better this season!