Register
Page 434 of 784 FirstFirst ... 334384424429430431432433434435436437438439444484534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 11752
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    5th or 6th for the deluded is way above your average expectations. Reality bites
    and i will say we will finish easily top four probably top three but i'm talking like a number two
    Fixed that for you

My guess is someones been down the off license this evening

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

How Mancunian of you gas.

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by khan07958 View Post
    You on a wind up????
    Average????
    Downing - Regular England International
    Adams - Blackpool's best player (Scotland international)

Henderson - A youngster to make his mark has plenty of time to do this.
    Enrique - Newcastle gutted to see him go if it was for his last year contract would have cost ?15+ million (unlucky not to be in Spanish team)
    I for one did not say they were going to set the world on fire infact expect it take a few years before we are a force.
    Its just one game any reason for the, "Haters" to come out with your usual B..l

I am sorry khan but Downing was left out of a shite World cup squad (perhaps we would have won it had Fab took stu).
    And is Adam being Blackpool's (relegated) best player supposed to have Premiership defenses shitting it's pants ?

The rest of your post I agree with Henderson was largely invisible today but he is young and has time and ability. Enrique i spoke highly of earlier and i think he will be a good signing. Liverpool have more depth these days but if you look through the squad it lloks more like consolidating the position above those below rather than an assault on those above. Top four will be an amazing season if you get it.
    I would watch Arsenals position very very keenly as that's surely your only way in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrgasman View Post
    I am sorry khan but Downing was left out of a shite World cup squad (perhaps we would have won it had Fab took stu).
    And is Adam being Blackpool's (relegated) best player supposed to have Premiership defenses shitting it's pants ?

The rest of your post I agree with Henderson was largely invisible today but he is young and has time and ability. Enrique i spoke highly of earlier and i think he will be a good signing. Liverpool have more depth these days but if you look through the squad it lloks more like consolidating the position above those below rather than an assault on those above. Top four will be an amazing season if you get it.
    I would watch Arsenals position very very keenly as that's surely your only way in.
    England would never win in all honesty with stu or not, they lack the technical no how compared to other teams.
    Not at all of course Adam being in the Blackpool team would not have opposing teams worried.
    However what he could do was pick a pass,shoot,free kicks etc.
    Today he put a great ball for Carroll in the first half a diagonal ball 25-30 yards clearly he has the vision, had a shot on target and generally looked to attack.
    His first game in the premiership for Liverpool, surely you can not expect to much right of the bat.
    For me he did will whereas, if you said Flanagan had a stinker today, I would agree.
    All in all far to early to make judgment after 1 game, with so many new players.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

England would never win in all honesty with stu or not, they lack the technical no how compared to other teams.
    Not at all of course Adam being in the Blackpool team would not have opposing teams worried.
    However what he could do was pick a pass,shoot,free kicks etc.
    Today he put a great ball for Carroll in the first half a diagonal ball 25-30 yards clearly he has the vision, had a shot on target and generally looked to attack.
    His first game in the premiership for Liverpool, surely you can not expect to much right of the bat.
    For me he did will whereas, if you said Flanagan had a stinker today, I would agree.
    All in all far to early to make judgment after 1 game, with so many new players.
    Perhaps a hint of sarcasm with regards to my England quote mt

Adam I like and I have said he will make a cracking squad player but this seems to be the key to Kenny's new reign. He is getting in players basically in bulk so the squad has more depth. I can see you having a good season and then attempting to bring more class (like Suarez) into the club should you get back in Europe. The squads decent but rather average in quality and i think that's part of the plan. Arsenal have exceptional players ability wise but an injury or 2 and the wheels come off so if Liverpool can grind past the gooners using squad rotation and the lack of fixtures to their advantage then that will release the finances to improve further.
    It's going to be an interesting season for you guys and indeed for Arsenal and dont forget the Spuds who have a great squad both in depth and quality.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Perhaps a hint of sarcasm with regards to my England quote mt

Adam I like and I have said he will make a cracking squad player but this seems to be the key to Kenny's new reign. He is getting in players basically in bulk so the squad has more depth. I can see you having a good season and then attempting to bring more class (like Suarez) into the club should you get back in Europe. The squads decent but rather average in quality and i think that's part of the plan. Arsenal have exceptional players ability wise but an injury or 2 and the wheels come off so if Liverpool can grind past the gooners using squad rotation and the lack of fixtures to their advantage then that will release the finances to improve further.
    It's going to be an interesting season for you guys and indeed for Arsenal and don't forget the Spuds who have a great squad both in depth and quality.
    As I stated prior to the season starting, we are a long way from winning the title possibly 2-3 years.
    Kenny has a massive job on his hands in rebuilding the empire.
    The players purchased all have heart IE Adams ran his socks of today literately along with Carroll who let me add does not look right (maybe fitness)
    I would disagree the players purchased are for squad bulk purchases.
    We have purchased 4 players this summer not including the goal keeper and in all honesty still need a minimum off approx 4-6 players and than more for squad purposes.
    A striker,right winger,1 center back if not 2, we will not get to see this until next season.
    This season was all about starting the rebuilding process and a change of style of play ie pass and move.
    Hence why I said earlier if we could break into top four will be a good season and watching the gooners today who had 60% of possession and still came back with just a point.
    Add to that no Fab or Nas, I think fourth position for them is under serious,serious threat, hopefully if we click we could capitalise on this.
    If by Christmas we are still near the fourth position, we could than with a team gelling better put a serious assault on that position.
    Early days yet next up gooners away for us would play 5 in midfield to nullify there passing and Carroll upfront with midfield supporting him, similar to how we played against the chavs last season.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fair play and with the bulk statement I was rather referring to having more cover in general. You have more cover than the gooners in central areas and have less games ahead. Arsenal certainly look to be rocking and both for you and us the Gervinho red card was a bonus (he looks fantastic) and if im not mistaken that's a 3 match ban
    I expect you to sign a center back at the very least and Cahill would fit the bill (scored a cracker today).

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Cut thes shit, we're top two. Who wants to be there with us remains to be seen. City maybe,Chelsea there's 38 games and 10 months to go.Let the battle commence

THE TRUTH

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Fair play and with the bulk statement I was rather referring to having more cover in general. You have more cover than the gooners in central areas and have less games ahead. Arsenal certainly look to be rocking and both for you and us the Gervinho red card was a bonus (he looks fantastic) and if im not mistaken that's a 3 match ban
    I expect you to sign a center back at the very least and Cahill would fit the bill (scored a cracker today).
    Agree good news about Gervinho looks good and think you are right about the 3 game ban, which I overlooked great news for next weekend.
    Hopefully King Kenny will get a center back in and like cahill very Strong and gets the odd goal to more importantly can organise a defense.
    P.s I hope you Mancs get stuffed tomorrow
    Although expect you to win also will be interesting to see the chavs tomorrow again expected to win.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agree good news about Gervinho looks good and think you are right about the 3 game ban, which I overlooked great news for next weekend.
    Hopefully King Kenny will get a center back in and like cahill very Strong and gets the odd goal to more importantly can organise a defense.
    P.s I hope you Mancs get stuffed tomorrow
    Although expect you to win also will be interesting to see the chavs tomorrow again expected to win.
    ill take a draw to be honest were notoriously slow starters, hey you never know your draw today could be a sign although my bookies got me down for a 1-2 win.

@ Bulldog

2nd really !!!!!!!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

@ Bulldog 2nd really !!!!!!!
    No m8 you really need to read posts fully.I said top two

THE TRUTH

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No m8 you really need to read posts fully.I said top two
    OMFG HES SERIOUS

Changed gif to save retinas

Last edited by mrgasman; 14th August, 2011 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Satsmo Removed the GIF so as to reclaim his retinas. I changed it in case he stared at it intensely for some reason ?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

and where do you expect to finish this season?

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

ill take a draw to be honest were notoriously slow starters, hey you never know your draw today could be a sign although my bookies got me down for a 1-2 win.

@ Bulldog

2nd really !!!!!!!
    I see we are getting the excuses in early
    If you dont win alarm bells need to be sounding
    YNWA

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

and where do you expect to finish this season?
    Probably banned ....if we finish first