Register
Page 635 of 784 FirstFirst ... 135535585625630631632633634635636637638639640645685735 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

They have already made a number of changes today, with no doubt bar a miracle more to follow.
    Also John Achterberg, football goal keeping coach was sacked today.

And another one’s gone: LFC sack goalkeeper coach | This Is Anfield
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Fair play, LFC have missed a few penalties this season, wonder whos next for the chop.

Carrolls pony tail
    Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by khan07958 View Post
    Of course he going to to that. He not stupid since half of all Liverpool fans want him to stay as manager. I'm sure he moves up to some other position so Liverpool could get another manager.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    Of course he going to to that. He not stupid since half of all Liverpool fans want him to stay as manager. I'm sure he moves up to some other position so Liverpool could get another manager.
    We will have to wait and see clearly they are not happy with things judging by yesterday!
    Whatever they decide to do has to be the right thing for LFC.
    At the end of the day, they are business men and want to see a return on investment they have made.
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think this is a case of, look, we're gonna sack all of them around you, the buck stops with you. If the players don't perform in the next 3 months, then they're all off.
    Last edited by skonk; 13th April, 2012 at 01:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

In Rafa we trust
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The Fa Cup Semi on Saturday is very important, think Kenny will have to win the the cup to give himself another year, in saying that even this may not be enough for the owners.
    One thing is for sure our summer recruitment has to be 80% spot on.
    This will make or break any chance of getting in top 4 next season.
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Had to edit this after a few wines!!! Way I see it, Kenny has a plan. The players haven't delivered what he expected. Henderson, Downing, Adam and Carroll, all performed brilliant for their ex clubs. Not worked out this season. FSG are showing no one is safe, and fair play to them. If this isn't a kick up the arse to he players and back room staff, then I don't know what is!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh, quick edit! Mate of mine works at Manchester airport and text me before. Rafa got off off a plane and he asked him would you go back to Liverpool, and he said, without a doubt. What do you all think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Rafa got to involved with all the in house nonsense with harry potter and Texas Massacre.
    What is without doubt is his tactical ability in Europe, the only question mark for me was in premiership.
    In saying that we always qualified for champions league except his last season, with all the off field issues.
    He has not hid the fact he would one day like to manage Liverpool Fc, not sure it a starter with owners and may want a fresh approach.
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skonk View Post
    Had to edit this after a few wines!!! Way I see it, Kenny has a plan. The players haven't delivered what he expected. Henderson, Downing, Adam and Carroll, all performed brilliant for their ex clubs. Not worked out this season. FSG are showing no one is safe, and fair play to them. If this isn't a kick up the arse to he players and back room staff, then I don't know what is!
    At the end of the day the buck stops with the manager.
    The owners have allowed him to spend money and not got what they expected ie top 4, which I thought at start of season was unlikely.
    What I did expect from us was to be closer to top 4 and not to be 13 points or whatever it is from fourth.
    We can not blame bad luck or injuries, the bottom line is something is fundamentally wrong in the premiership.
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

But, do you not think Kenny had a plan and it hasn't worked out? That's down to the players not doing the business. I'd love to think how Rafa would have done if he had been given the money. Did you read the book , an epic swindle? Rafa refused to sell players as the money was going straight to the americans. Rafa is scouse, end of!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Rafa in my eyes will always be a legend due to our champions league win!
    Well, every manger has a plan???
    Whether it works or not is a different matter, its all and well blaming players bottom line is someone has to take responsibility??
    Otherwise we would have chaos, don't get me wrong would love to see Kenny succeed due to him being a red and all he did for us.
    However, this season is not what I expected and was hoping to see the team click after Jan, this has failed to materialise.
    At the end of the day, we all have opinions for Kenny the most important opinion is what the owners think!
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not sure Rafa is the answer for you guys tbh

He had a LOT of positives but ultimately he couldn't quite deliver the title.

Indeed towards the end his signings (Keane for one) were dodgy dodgy dodgy

I think you need a good technical coach (akin to Benitez) bit also one who hasn't had such a poor couple of years.

Bielse or Jurgen Klopp would be very good shouts.

I would go foreign for sure cos not a lot available in UK.
    "No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good." - Brian Fantana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I think if Liverpool give Kenny another year they have to take away the decisions in sign new players. He should just coach the team and leave the signing of new players to someone else. Would rather see a new coach but would be happy if things go the way i suggested.