Register
Page 111 of 784 FirstFirst ... 1161101106107108109110111112113114115116121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Stop living in the past mate and get real. Rafa and Co, are running your football team into the ground. If you the fans don't start taking things into your own hands memories will be all you have. I as a ManU fan even feel sorry for you lot, it's not good what is going on at your club and your loyalty towards Rafa is very misplaced. All these foreign players and coaches are all mercenaries who don't give a toss about the club they are at. It is all about money and Rafa is ruining your club to get back at your owners for what happened last season over Klinnsman. It is no coincidence that he signs a 20 million pound deal and then doesn't seem to care about your lack of form this eason. He wants to be fired , he wants the pay off from your muppet owners to get back at them. All along the way the decent supporters are being taken for a ride. For me RAFA MUST STAY for you lot it should be RAFA MUST GO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by opsmonkey View Post
    it's pretty obvious where Gerrard's intentions lie.. not getting injured for the World Cup..

Should have made the 3 changes at half time..

Torres could be off he doesn't look happy..

Lucas is dire in the last 3rd..

Tenth loss this season.. surely now he has to go
    i feared the worst tbh yesterday i thought we looked edgy and were there for the taking you harried and harrassed every man from front to back and looked more up for it than we did

but it seemed to me you couldnt keep it up and faded by the last 5 min of the first half and it carrried on in the second and then we controled the rest of the game

on torres i think he was well up for it but he couldnt keep it up and was well faded by the end (maybe not quite match fit yet) but he still had the chance of the game at the end

on a plus point lads you can dust off your utd tops for our games against city and spurs where we might just save your season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Gerrard almost joined Chelsea in June 2004 for ?20m, and again 12 months later, for ?32m, after the Anfield captain reacted to the interest by submitting a transfer request. He changed his mind only after his family received death threats and a fan burned his replica shirt live on Sky TV

Chelsea eye Steven Gerrard bid as title race heads for dramatic finish | Chelsea - Times Online

Jamie C:

"When my leg was broken in an horrific tackle by Lucas Neill in September 2003, my mates were ready to hunt him down if I gave the go-ahead.

A few weeks later I received a phone call. "You won't believe this, Jay. We're in the Trafford Centre and Lucas Neill is walking straight towards us. What do you reckon?"

Did I really want Neill to take a crack? "There's only one problem," added the voice. "Little Davey Thommo is with him."

That was that. I could hardly let one of my best mates, David Thompson, now a Blackburn player, become a witness to an assault. Besides he'd have recognised the attackers. The impromptu mission was aborted and I sent a text to Thommo telling him Neill should give him a hug of thanks.

As word got back to Blackburn about the near miss, or should that be hit, their coach Terry Darracott, a Scouser, appealed to one of my friends to call the boys off. I agreed."

Pure class :-p oh by the by, april 15th, 1989 (my 16th birthday) I was at Hillsborough, were you? I have nothing but the utmost respect for your club and fans, I wrote to the enquiry, attended memorials. If you can't take a bit of banter my bad, one thing I'll say for united is they can cope with a piss taking. Oh and sure I'm bitter about forest being so shite for so long but at least I can admit we are without banging on about the past............

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bad result in respect of league position but still not hopeless. spurs have got to play arsenal,chelsea and them in april.
    man city have got them,arsenal and villa, plus the toffees this week. villa have got chelsea, everton and city...
    we've stiil got chelsea at home..all the rest are "easy" on paper. i know things are not won on paper, ie wigan, but we are still in with a shout
    YNWA..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boomer39 View Post
    bad result in respect of league position but still not hopeless. spurs have got to play arsenal,chelsea and them in april.
    man city have got them,arsenal and villa, plus the toffees this week. villa have got chelsea, everton and city...
    we've stiil got chelsea at home..all the rest are "easy" on paper. i know things are not won on paper, ie wigan, but we are still in with a shout
    u r still in with a shout tottenham are well known fallers at the final hurdle sometimes need a good poisoning by arsenal tho to help them

city are very inconsistent as are villa so you are in with a chance but i think you will need 6 wins out of 7 to do it and a big helping hand from your favourite team in red just along the M62

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by calvin plummer View Post
    Gerrard almost joined Chelsea in June 2004 for ?20m, and again 12 months later, for ?32m, after the Anfield captain reacted to the interest by submitting a transfer request. He changed his mind only after his family received death threats and a fan burned his replica shirt live on Sky TV

Chelsea eye Steven Gerrard bid as title race heads for dramatic finish | Chelsea - Times Online

Jamie C:

"When my leg was broken in an horrific tackle by Lucas Neill in September 2003, my mates were ready to hunt him down if I gave the go-ahead.

A few weeks later I received a phone call. "You won't believe this, Jay. We're in the Trafford Centre and Lucas Neill is walking straight towards us. What do you reckon?"

Did I really want Neill to take a crack? "There's only one problem," added the voice. "Little Davey Thommo is with him."

That was that. I could hardly let one of my best mates, David Thompson, now a Blackburn player, become a witness to an assault. Besides he'd have recognised the attackers. The impromptu mission was aborted and I sent a text to Thommo telling him Neill should give him a hug of thanks.

As word got back to Blackburn about the near miss, or should that be hit, their coach Terry Darracott, a Scouser, appealed to one of my friends to call the boys off. I agreed."

Pure class :-p oh by the by, april 15th, 1989 (my 16th birthday) I was at Hillsborough, were you? I have nothing but the utmost respect for your club and fans, I wrote to the enquiry, attended memorials. If you can't take a bit of banter my bad, one thing I'll say for united is they can cope with a piss taking. Oh and sure I'm bitter about forest being so shite for so long but at least I can admit we are without banging on about the past............
    Yes m8 i was there and returned home afterwards. I was one of the lucky ones. Unfortunately my m8 didn't, along with Four other people i knew personally. I don't know why you felt the need to mention that it has no relevance.
    As for Gerrard and the death threats i've already told you i know his cousin and he dismissed the storys. If he said it was bullshit then it was bullshit. Unless you can prove him wrong and be the first to provide evidence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

three times as many posts are made to the lfc forum as the man utd forum, do mancs always get lost

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by koppit View Post
    three times as many posts are made to the lfc forum as the man utd forum, do mancs always get lost
    there is always more to talk about among the less fortunate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    there is always more to talk about among the less fortunate
    thats not strictly true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    Yes m8 i was there and returned home afterwards. I was one of the lucky ones. Unfortunately my m8 didn't, along with Four other people i knew personally. I don't know why you felt the need to mention that it has no relevance.
    As for Gerrard and the death threats i've already told you i know his cousin and he dismissed the storys. If he said it was bullshit then it was bullshit. Unless you can prove him wrong and be the first to provide evidence.

Just to show that I take the serious stuff seriously, and just like a crack. Seeing as you know the Gerrard family so well whats the score with the rumours that his marriage is in trouble and he might not be the daddy? By the by have a read of some liverpool forums if you think is all well with stevie g

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

three times as many posts are made to the lfc forum as the man utd forum, do mancs always get lost.......no we have not had as much to whinge about as you lot have over the last 20 yrs.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cowplain35 View Post
    18 league titles,
    5 European cups,4 of them won when it was the knockout stages every round,home and away legs,you lose,you are out,none of this mamby pamby group stages,get thrashed in one game,pick up the points later in the group stage as it is now,you are down 2 goals when Liverpool were winning their European cups,,no messing,you are out.Liverpools 4 European cups were against the best in Europe,and you had to win,or you were out.
    mamby pamby ,yes it must have been tough in them days alright it took the best in europe to win in them days like aston villa and nots forrest mind you st etien or whatever they were called were world class. shite teams will never win the champs league now so get used to 5 at least youve got a few happy memorys how long do you really think before we beat 5 god that must hurt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by milkybarkid View Post
    mamby pamby ,yes it must have been tough in them days alright it took the best in europe to win in them days like aston villa and nots forrest mind you st etien or whatever they were called were world class. shite teams will never win the champs league now so get used to 5 at least youve got a few happy memorys how long do you really think before we beat 5 god that must hurt
    how can something that you MIGHT do hurt us you clown i MIGHT win the lottery this week will that hurt you

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by calvin plummer View Post
    Just to show that I take the serious stuff seriously, and just like a crack. Seeing as you know the Gerrard family so well whats the score with the rumours that his marriage is in trouble and he might not be the daddy? By the by have a read of some liverpool forums if you think is all well with stevie g
    Where did i say i kinow the "Gerrard family so well" ? Read what i said. Yes the baby's not his and Fowler's a smackhead. This is a discussion thread about Liverpool fc. If you just want to be a troll then **** off, your not welcome.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you know as well as i do not much longer will ye be talking this shite 18 titles peace of piss dont here anything bout that know do we?
    sorry i ment club bruge not ettien forgive the spelling but ive never heard of them since mind you you were very lucky ye avoided bucherest red star belgrade and the likes to this day well admired world beaters. this knock out nonsence about losing 2 nil and your out how many games did liverpool lose when you won the last one in that case should have been out after 2 games. anyway you dontneed to worry about anymore coz you have to be in it to win it.