Register
Page 681 of 784 FirstFirst ... 181581631671676677678679680681682683684685686691731781 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

He doesn't want to leave Madrid, Kenny tried to get him as well but he wants to prove himself at Madrid, i can't see anything other then a loan deal

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oussama assaidi very fast and tricky left winger, will do well for Liverpool and will chipin with at least 10 to 14 goals a season, I wanted Liverpool to sign him last year, I for one happy with his appointment if it does happened, he will do a good job and will not cost too much, borini, allen assaidi these players will make their own name, between the three Liverpool will pay less than what they have paid for carroll.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Liverpool Football Club have reached an agreement with SC Heerenveen for the transfer of winger Oussama Assaidi, subject to the player passing a medical.

The 24-year-old, who has scored 20 goals in 68 appearances for Heerenveen in the Dutch Eredivisie, will now undergo a medical at Melwood.

Assaidi has represented his native Morocco 22 times since making his international debut in February 2011.

One of the highlights of his young career came in a 6-2 win over FC Twente in 2010 when he scored a hat-trick and assisted the other three goals.

I've never heard off him.
    Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andy1967 View Post
    Liverpool Football Club have reached an agreement with SC Heerenveen for the transfer of winger Oussama Assaidi, subject to the player passing a medical.

The 24-year-old, who has scored 20 goals in 68 appearances for Heerenveen in the Dutch Eredivisie, will now undergo a medical at Melwood.

Assaidi has represented his native Morocco 22 times since making his international debut in February 2011.

One of the highlights of his young career came in a 6-2 win over FC Twente in 2010 when he scored a hat-trick and assisted the other three goals.

I've never heard off him.
    I'm sure many players you haven't heard of it doesn't mean that they are bad palyers, here is a link you can watch assaidi playing and scoring,
    __http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Also here is a profile on Ossama Assaidi, for 3 mil wow that is money well spent
    __http://player-profiles.co.uk/oussama-assaidi.php
    Last edited by abbs2002; 16th August, 2012 at 09:26 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Marca reporting Sahin "one foot in the anfield door" get the other one in lad and that will round off a great day.
    You can see the whole story at MARCA.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tello and Sahin on loan, very good business imo. Could really do a job in a Rogers system

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If we have paid ?20 plus million for Assaidi with the same You Tube clips, people will be saying what a player! The next Ronaldo etc! Remember Ronaldo's first season at Manu? He was all dribble no end product! For the record fee we have paid/ agree to pay is ?2.4M. now that is a steal we can't go wrong.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Arsenal are trying to hijack the sahin deal the *****s!

He wanted to go there first but mourinho refused, but now they have cash i think we might get screwed over on this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

So Assaidi has signed good luck to him we all wish him well for the season and beyond.

One bad thing there's another African Nations Cup in Jan so we could end up losing him for up to a month.

Looks like Dempsey will be next, Sahin deal is dragging on now

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

With the season here I feel we have been smart in the transfer market and have purchased well.
    Usually we are known to pay over the odds for players in the past so its refreshing to see a different sensible approach.

Brendon likes the 4-3-3 system with a fluid midfield linking attacks together, he also likes pace on wings and full backs to provide width for the midfield to have more spaces to exploit.

This along with a quick pass and move style should give us more goals and control games for long periods.
    Depends how quickly players take on board this new style of play and over the course of the season, we should see the team improving further.

Although I feel top 4 is unlikely this season as we are in transition at the moment, if we can finish not to many points of top 4 and a good run in the cups, developing some of our youth along the way, it would have been a good season.

Anything above that will be a bonus a tough list of opening fixtures, will see us tested immediately.
    Hopefully we can improve our home record and make Anfield a fortress again.

All in all looking forward to this season as the gaffer has a clear plan and style, which he wants to implement at Liverpool.

Look forward to see us attacking teams rather than hitting them on the break, exciting times ahead.
    YNWA

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is it true there were other clubs interested in you?

Yes. I had offers from Galatasaray, Spartak Moscow and Ajax - but as I said before, I had a good feeling after speaking with the coach. When Liverpool come to you and say they want you, you never say no to this big club. I am very happy to be here. I signed today for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

BTW this Macca is a blagger, he's perfected the art of spin.
    How people lap this up is beyond me.

"Some players may come in but then again they may not" and the best one, two posts inside 1 hour

"City after Agger with improved bid" to "City may not be making an improved bid"

He's as bad as that lad on twitter who's 15 from Jordan who everyone under the age of 10 thinks is 'connected'

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Taxi for Brendon???????
    If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firestorm View Post
    Taxi for Brendon???????

Give the man a chance haha. Twitters near at melting point with half of the middle east in uproar over the events at the hawthornes.

Brendan out and who in? Rafa, John Barnes?

give him at least till the end of august hahahahahaha
    Last edited by Fellianis Wig; 18th August, 2012 at 04:53 PM.