Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigfredz View Post
    Yes wanna help/ learn.Can someone tell me. Once downloading serial from main frame in wat folder is file kept to be able to copy to flash drive I can do this tommorow
    Serials, downloaded from mainframe with DRS, are usually at C:\Detroit Diesel\DDEC Reprogramming System\ ... you can either copy whole folder, or there are two subfolders C:\Detroit Diesel\DDEC Reprogramming System\cal and C:\Detroit Diesel\DDEC Reprogramming System\unit... . Those subfolders have all files necessary, to reprogram serial number back to ECM.
    While back, one member was helping out with those, here is link to his post, where you can see how he did it. http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...-files-173317/

Mine is DDEC V serial 06R0777222

Thank you for helping out.
    Last edited by Steven1968; 9th June, 2013 at 04:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default calibration file

DDEC Reprogramming System.rar

i coppied entire folder from c-detroit deisel,ddec reprogrammin system. after downloading serial #. i found file in Unit folder but once i copied entire folder onto flash drive. i uploaded onto a different computer files in Unit folder are not shown. reconnected flash to programming station and files are in flash but i cannot see them in another computer. so try out let me know how it goes. o6R1999999 and the one u askedme for.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigfredz For This Useful Post:

helboy1985 (12th May, 2014), mang5087 (14th June, 2013), Steven1968 (14th June, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default files needed

calibration files.rar
    got it to work after messing around with annotations. here you go. thnx

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigfredz For This Useful Post:

helboy1985 (12th May, 2014), mang5087 (14th June, 2013), peter21 (30th December, 2019), Steven1968 (13th June, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hercamp View Post
    he cant give you his ID and pass....because he need pay for that ...acces to dddc server is not easy because ...all flash or info you get from dealer server is under check every day ....I know ..if you give the authentical pass and id to other people with same computer ID ..but with other IP adress central ddc.co will cut that suscription ...Ive seen ...is easy to tell a friend with access to server that get flash files 4 u...
    For a Ddec 6 cal where can it be found wat folder is it found when downloaded from mainframe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12