Register

Thread: TomTom Go 710

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default TomTom Go 710

Hi there, I've just bought a refurbished TomTom Go 710. Its Running App 7.903 and the maps are Western_Europe v660.1219. Can someone link me or pm me an idiot proof guide and the maps so i can upgrade the maps to the latest version?

Thanks all

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tricksterdude View Post
    Hi there, I've just bought a refurbished TomTom Go 710. Its Running App 7.903 and the maps are Western_Europe v660.1219. Can someone link me or pm me an idiot proof guide and the maps so i can upgrade the maps to the latest version?

Thanks all
    I am interested in the replies to this thread too. You can download the map at the top in the stickys. I would like to know where to put the file, or any other type of guide for installation. Also I take it logging on to tts site to update other stuff would be silly after installing new maps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tricksterdude View Post

Thanks all
    Hi!
    You can get corrections from MapShare (use TTHome) but You will have version 6.XXX
    If You want ues map with version 7.XXX You need navcore 7.XXX
    If You want use map map version 8.XXX(newest) You will need navcore 8.XXX

look there http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...89/index2.html post 16. this is map of Western and central Europe (UK included)

enjoy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xant14 View Post
    I am interested in the replies to this thread too. You can download the map at the top in the stickys. I would like to know where to put the file, or any other type of guide for installation. Also I take it logging on to tts site to update other stuff would be silly after installing new maps?
    maps You have to copy on TTdevice or SD card in TTdevice.

for tomorrow I write You short post ''how to..'' allright?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts