Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Lightbulb WEEKLY SEMINARS ON DK CHAT-ROOMS

hello...DK staff and members...
    this time I would like to suggest to establish a DK chat-room to have weekly seminars for the DK members , the lecturer would be an old DK member or someone qualified by the DK staff ,but would be from DK members to be up to date to our threads and posts so that he can communicate with us in familiar way, members can share their own thoughts, experiences ,questions, answers, tools, resources,and software on this weekly meeting which would be announced by the Dk administration staff and the topic of each seminar would be selected by voting for at least 3 different topics weekly inside each section separated , and I suggest to stop the voting procedure before the date of the seminar by one day to announce the certain date of the seminar, the lecturer DK ID and also the topic which will be dicussed on that seminar, there would be a saving option existed on the chat-room tools to enable every one to save the meetings (seminars) as a further resources in the future ,if also possible to create a related library on DK forum ,to save on it all the pdf ,links,software that might be shared on each seminar to be organized for the easy use in the future... that was the idea from my point of view and you can see better than me what would be the best for DK to be done.
    thanks for your time and have a great day!
    << KEEP LEARNING W.O LIMITS >>
    2 Simple Methods To Say Thanks on DK
    Press Thanks _OR_ Add Rep

Administrator
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

I think this is a good idea. We may be limited with what we can use for a seminar as we can only use what vbulletin allow, or what vbulletin.org have created. But it's a good idea to have a set time and topic, with dedicated people available, even if it's just in a thread.
    Get Digital Kaos on your Apple or Android device with Tapatalk

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devilfish View Post
    But it's a good idea to have a set time and topic, with dedicated people available, even if it's just in a thread.
    AWESOME idea, would we be able to smoke, swear and say naughty words?
    Forum Supporters can speak, other just listen (blocked from posting)

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    AWESOME idea, would we be able to smoke, swear and say naughty words?
    Forum Supporters can speak, other just listen (blocked from posting)
    think everyone can still smoking and cracking too ,since that wasn't announced on the DK rules yet ,m8 ..
    << KEEP LEARNING W.O LIMITS >>
    2 Simple Methods To Say Thanks on DK
    Press Thanks _OR_ Add Rep