Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Lightbulb DK/Weekly_Technical_News_Letter!

Greetings Dk staff and memebers, I have another suggestion would like to put on board, hopping it can help all of us here on DK forum , my
    suggestion this time is to release a weekly technical news letter for DK members only ,this would need to create a reporters team for each DK
    section from DK members with great experiences , my idea about this technical news letter is to contain the following sections :
    1- learning topic >> this section would include technical explanation for a certain topic related to the activity of the members of each DK forum,
    meaning that ,for the garage section there will be different news letter than any other sections, so if we are talking here about the news letter for
    the garage section (where I belong) then, on this learning topic part we may include an explanation for any OBD repair item like (how to diagnose
    the injection system and its DTC,for Octavia A5/2008) , or programming item such as (how to swap IMMO Module,ECU or cluster and how to
    read write PIN code or security access code,kill immo,transponders types,key matching, remote matching,ODO adjusting, ...etc ,whatever in
    general or for a certain car made/model) ,that explanation would be supported by help pdf files and pics + software resources and related
    download links..etc.,Reporters should announce different learning topics for the forums members then members can vote for those topics during
    the first three days of each week to allow enough time for the reporters to prepair the elected topic to be released by the end of the week.
    2- tools news and tricks >> on this section I would like to see the latest released OBD and programming tools + their pdf + operating software
    download link + best suppliers with best technical support and best price too , and would be there included any useful info or any tricks might be
    done with our current known tools that most of us already have for his business, to help us to get the maximum performance of those tools.
    3- software + data sheet + service and repair manuals >> this section would contain information about new released programs and new versions
    releasedand updates ,and the links to download or buy those new software and those updates ,same thing for the service manuals and repairing
    programs.
    4- web tools >> this section would have news and resources for getting useful web tools to run our business smoothly online , such as web
    hosting,search tools,autoresponders,advertising tools,websites and resources,online electronic payment services,websites builders and web
    applications,shipping services..etc.
    ** I know this would be a huge amount of info that can't put together in one e-mai, so I suggest for the reporters to build this news letter on
    separated pages online (however on DK forum itself or hidden pages on any other domain) and then they create a table for those above
    categories/topics ,and just put the related link to that topic to take me to the detailed page to find all info about this topic and all the
    files,pics,software..etc.that needs to be downloaded ,so the news letter would be a PDF file has inside a list of topics and related description
    links + related notes infront of them.
    ** DK members may subscribe to the news letter of their interest on DK forums by selecting the ones of their interests from the list on their user CP.
    ** I also suggest to hide all of our suggestions ,ideas ,threads ,posts and download links from any guest, cause many of them are spies ,and they transfer our ideas ,info,resources,and software to other forums,, so I suggest if any one want to benfit from DK forums then he/she would join it first ,to benfit from them in the future also.
    -still have another suggestions ,but am waiting till getting your valuable comments and opinions about this one.
    thanks for your time & have a great day ,Everyone!
    << KEEP LEARNING W.O LIMITS >>
    2 Simple Methods To Say Thanks on DK
    Press Thanks _OR_ Add Rep

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I think this could be a nice idea, asking members from each section to compile a quick report on a section like

cable satalite garage pc console market

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Sounds like a good idea to me.

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

you forgot ~~~~ section

1) debbie does dallas - good film

2) behind the green door - brilliant

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in