TM-5402HD - How to patch and add C***m/N****md support - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi everyone i am totaly new to all this but can someone help please just got tm5402 and cant get clines in i put 8281 in on remote put cline in but it does not connect please can someone help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi guys,total newbie here who has just purchased a technomate 5402 hd which is connected to existing sky dish.Have read what it seems like thousands of pages to try and learn how to set this box up and at the moment cant get secret menu up even though i.ve installed latest patch and add-on.Anything else ive got to install?Had to make this post so i can download the instructions from this guide which will hopefully help but any advice in the meantime would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nutsandbolts View Post
    Hi. Thanks for the reply. Theres no lanport on my TM5400 but its got sssp somewhere in the menu but what it does i dont have a clue. Is this sssp any good for anything or is it just for show? Any advice much appreciated.
    sssp can be used with wsp and fausto using a serial rs232 cable and do it through the computer
    Last edited by blueflash234; 24th November, 2011 at 02:38 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rollzy View Post
    Hi guys,total newbie here who has just purchased a technomate 5402 hd which is connected to existing sky dish.Have read what it seems like thousands of pages to try and learn how to set this box up and at the moment cant get secret menu up even though i.ve installed latest patch and add-on.Anything else ive got to install?Had to make this post so i can download the instructions from this guide which will hopefully help but any advice in the meantime would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.
    your question has been answered already in this thread if you read it all, also this should be your 2nd post you should have introduced yourself first, welcome anyway you will get sorted with a bit of patience we will help if we can
    Last edited by blueflash234; 24th November, 2011 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blueflash234 View Post
    your question has been answered already in this thread if you read it all, also this should be your 2nd post you should have introduced yourself first, welcome anyway you will get sorted with a bit of patience we will help if we can
    Yeah sorry i didn't introduce my self but my patience was wearing a bit thin by then through frustration!The guide i downloaded is just basically what i've done but when i press the number on the remote to get menu up it doesn't work.Don't know what to do next

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

reload the addon http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/u...ADDON_002p.stb and it's never too late to introduce yourself
    and press 8281 while watching tv channels is what brings up server menu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thijs View Post
    reload the addon http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/u...ADDON_002p.stb and it's never too late to introduce yourself
    and press 8281 while watching tv channels is what brings up server menu
    Thanks for the quick reply and help.Done that earlier and just done it again to make sure but still nothing.Just to clarify that i put the latest firmware from the technomate website and put on the latest addon.Is there anything else i should put on?

BTW,i've introduced myself,not really active on any forums and was not something i knew about.
    Last edited by rollzy; 24th November, 2011 at 07:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

you need to patch it m8 original firmware will not do it find it here
    Download center you wer'nt following the guide to well patch it and put addon on and try again
    patch loads the same as firmware

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thijs View Post
    you need to patch it m8 original firmware will not do it find it here
    Download center you wer'nt following the guide to well patch it and put addon on and try again
    patch loads the same as firmware

Thank you so much.Simple when you know how!!Quite daunting when you reading different things about it.What's next though?If you don't mind helping me out?Feel a bit of a pain asking all these questions but you helped me do this in five minutes when i've spent hours reading up on things that i didn't really need to.obviously looking for a server and i know to a certain extent that talk is not allowed,but i would be very grateful if you could point me in the right direction!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Hi guys. Thanks for the reply regarding sssp on my tm5400 super. How does wsp and fausto work with my receiver? Also will i be able to use USB to USB serial cable? Regards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Again Thijs .Noticed you helped a lot of people in this thread.Top Man.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Hi. yeah i agree with you..thijs is a top banana ... NUMERO UNO. Regards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

FIRST POST ...am trying to download file help on page 1 of this thread but it wont let me..do i need to post a set number of times before I am allowed as I am deperate to know how to input clines on my 6902hd using the remote control but so far am failig miserably..any help appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

start with introducing yourself in the introduce yourself section and as the title says this thread is about the 5402 not the 6902
    start a new thread to ask your question that is answert in http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...6/#post1342891 and in many other posts before the method is the same for all nonlinux tm with lanport
    Last edited by thijs; 25th November, 2011 at 07:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for posting this!

I'm curious to see what it's like to set up the 5402HD box because I'm not sure whether to buy it or a Blade 7000.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast